Indian Army TES 2020 Technical Entry Scheme Army 2020 - Apply Online
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (43rd) July 2020
Indian Army TES 2020 - Indian Army invites applications from 10+2 exam pass candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 43rd Course July 2020 for the Grant of Permanent Commission.
Indian Army TES 2020
- Eligible and Interested male candidates can apply online from 15th October 2019 to 13th November 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme July 2020 TES 43rd - after 12th
Total No. of Vacancies: 90 (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
Type of Commission
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Important Dates for Indian Army TES 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th October 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 13th November 2019 till 12:00 PM
Indian Army TES 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of July 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above, shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility issued by Govt of India is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt. before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02nd January 2001 and not after 01st January 2004 (both days inclusive)
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted
- The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Exam Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various State/Central boards will be based on the marks obtained in Class XII only.
Indian Army TES 2020 Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting. This will be followed by a medical exam for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of organisation
- The candidates must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight
- The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 ems. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 ems less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 ems
- Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (Pre-Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Indian Army TES Pay Scale
- Lieutenant - Level 10 Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Captain - Level 10B - Rs.61,300-1,93,900
- Major - Level 11 - Rs.69,400-2,07 ,200
- Lieutenant Colonel - Level 12A - Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400
- Colonel - Level 13 - Rs.1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier - Level 13A - Rs.1,39,600-2, 17,600
- Major General - Level 14 - Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale - Level 15 - Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale - Level 16 - Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) - Level 17 - Rs.2,25,000 (fixed)
- COAS - Level 18 - Rs.2,50,000 (fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training. The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank
How to Apply for Indian Army TES 2020 - Application Process
- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the 'online application' button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes data filled incorrectly in online application till the closing of online applications. The candidate must 'submit' his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to be candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB Interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:
- Class 10th certificate /mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate /mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout of Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the certificate mentioned at serial (c) above will be submitted at the time of SSB Interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Note 1: Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post quoting your Roll No. name and course opted for.