Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 50 JE, Technician & Patwari Clerk Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Northern Railway (NR) has issued a latest railway job notification for re-employment basis recruitment of various total 50 posts of Junior Engineer (JE)/Drawing, Junior Engineer (JE)/Bridge, Technician Grade III & Patwari Clerk under Northern Railway Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidates can apply offline before 12th February 2019. For more details regarding number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates for Northern Railway JE, Technician & Patwari Clerk Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Northern Railway
- Post Name: JE, Technician & Patwari Clerk Posts
- Total Vacancy: 50 Posts
- The details of the vacancies are as under:
- JE/Drawing/HQ – 30
- JE/Bridge/HQ – 15
- Technician Gr-III – 02
- Patwari Clerk – 03
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
- All the retired Railway employees who have not attained the age of 64 years 6 months on the closing date of notification (ensure at least Six Months service is available after re-engagement) for re-engagement purpose will be eligible.
- Such retired employees i.e applicant should not have undergone any major punishment (as per SF-5) in last 5 years.
- The re-engagement of Retired Railway employee shall be purely on temporary arrangement basis and will be terminated as and when regular employees are available.
- The re-engagement can be terminated on other grounds by giving 15 days notice without any explanation or any notice.
- For General Candidates age limit Maximum 64 years. [Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation]
- Suitability of the candidates will be adjudged by committee nominated for the purpose at HQ office. The selected candidate must mandatorily obtain medical fitness required for the posts before re-engagement.
- Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being reengaged will be determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e Basic pay +DA).
Also see: Government Job – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Single Window Cell/Personnel Branch of Baroda House, Headquarter Office. OR
- Room No. 345 Personnel Department, 3rd floor, Annexe 1 Building, Baroda House New Delhi on or before 12 Feb 2019, along with the following documents.
- Application in the prescribed Proforma with photo duly self- attested.
- Self-attested photocopy of Pension Payment Order.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Service.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification Link of Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 JE, Technician & Patwari Clerk
Also see: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 14th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application 12th February 2019