Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for Yantrik Posts 01/2020 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification for Yantrik Posts (for Diploma Holders) 01/2020 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020 - Notification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Yantrik Posts 2020 is out. Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has invited Online Application for Yantrik 01/2020 Batch for Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
Excellent opportunity for Diploma Holders to join as YANTRIK 01/2020 Batch (Course Commencing February 2020).
Candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
Yantrik for 01/2020 Batch Posts
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020 Batch (Course will start in February 2020)
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Job Location: All over India
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th August 2019 (till 05.00 pm)
- Course Commencing in February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Candidateâ€™s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01st February 1998 to 31st January 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age limit relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
Pay and Allowances
- On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik Pay @ Rs.6200/- (7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced from time to time
Promotion and Perquisites
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs.47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-with Dearness Allowance (7th pay commission implementation)
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Tests, followed by Medical Examination
- Call up letters cum e-admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for the recruitment tests, which are scheduled during the month of Sep 2019 would be required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The call up letters cum e-admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by Early Sep 2019. No separate call up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- The qualifying cut off percentage can be increased if more number of applications are received.
- The written test will be conducted at following recruitment centres
- Mumbai - Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai-30
- Chennai - Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
- Kolkata - Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700161
- Noida - Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201301
- Note: The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel / re conduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons
Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests
- All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T-shirt and Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory
- The PFT will consist as under:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak-Baithak)
- 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 11th to 19th August 2019 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- The important instructions for filling of online application are (i) The name of the candidate, father/mother's name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate; (ii) Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off; (iii) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card
- Details are also available on Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in