Sainik School Kalikiri announces Admission to Class VI and IX (Boys) through AISSEE 2020
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020 – Sainik School Kalikiri invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Classes VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for the academic year 2020-21.
Online Applications are invited for admission to Classes VI & IX for Boys only who qualify the below mentioned eligibility conditions for appearing in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the academic year 2020-21
- To prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla
No. of Seats
- Class VI: 70
- Class IX: 03
- Note: (Def-01; Gen-02 only for AP & Telangana Domicile); Estimated number of seats can be increased / decreased subject to pass out / withdrawals
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020
- For Class VI: 10 years – 12 years as on 31 March 2020. Applicant date of birth should be lies between 1 April 2007 to 31 March 2009.
- For class IX: 13 years – 15 years as on 31 March 2020. Required Date of Birth : 01 April 2005 to 31 March 2007.
- As on 31 March 2020.
- Aspirant should qualify in the previous class examination. Appearing students can also apply. But they have to qualify the examination before the next academic Session starts.
- Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE
- The applicants have to clear the entrance exam first which is then followed by the medical examination and then personal interview. Candidates will be admitted based on the merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination.
Scheme of Written Exam
- The AISSEE will be on OMR based system which has Multiple Choice Questions with four options. Question Paper for Class VI will be in English, Hindi & Regional language (Telugu); for Class IX only in English
- All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 will be held in the following centres for Sainik School Kalikiri Admission for academic year 2020-21:
- Merit, Income based, and Defence Scholarships are available to eligible students. The Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. awards scholarships to SC / ST boys of eligible parents based on their income, as per the rates in vogue
- All such scholarships are subject to adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments. Only one scholarship can be enjoyed by a student at any given time
- 15% of total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes & 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes; 67% for boys of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (25 % for Defence Category including Ex Service)
- 33% for boys of other states & Union Territories in ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home state seats in order of merit. (25 % for Defence Category including Ex Service)
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020 Application Process
- Online application form can also be filled up on School Website www.kalikirisainikschool.com
- Offline Prospectus-cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Korukonda payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Korukonda Branch code No.02791 as per the cost mentioned below
- Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application Form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft in favour of Principal Sainik School Kalikiri payable at SBI, Kalikiri (Branch Code 016427). Drawn from SBI Only as per the cost mentioned below:
- Through Online Mode candidates who belongs to General/Defence Category, they have to pay Rs.400/- and for SC/ST Category Rs.250/- only. Pay through Online mode before the closing date.
- For offline mode application fee details check from official website or available below: Rs.475 for general / OBC/ Defence category and Rs.325 for SC/ST Category Applicants
- Note: For SC/ST (Attaching of Xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate is compulsory)
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application Forms can be filled only online from 05th August to
23 Sep 2019extended to 10th Oct 2019
- Last Date for Registration and Submission of Online Forms:
23 Sep 2019extended to 10th Oct 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 05th January 2020
Please visit our school website www.kalikirisainikschool.com for detailed instructions
Also See :