Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 – UP Sainik School Lucknow invites application from eligible candidates for Admission 2020-21 for Class 7th and 9th. For 9th standard only Girls candidates are eligible and for 7th standard only boys’ candidates are eligible
For the academic session 2020-21 only boys for Class 7 and only girls for class 9 whose father is domicile of UP and fulfill other eligibility can apply from 31st Oct 2019 through online mode only.
UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi
Complete details regarding Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 are given below on this page
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020
- Father of candidate must be a domicile of UP.
- Date of Birth Application are invited from candidates born between dates given as under for the academic year 2020-21, for appearing in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination to be held on 12 January 2020:-
- For Class VII (Only Male): 02 July 2007 to 01 January 2010 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX (Only Female): 02 July 2005 to 01 January 2008 (both dates inclusive)
- For class VII only male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the exam.
- Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2020 from a recognized school
- Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC, 02% for ST and 10 % for EWS category.Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
Scheme of Written Examination
- Admission to the school is made by an OMR Based (Objective)Competitive Written Examination.
Interview and Result
- Candidates who pass the written exam and are coming in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo a medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list will be prepared after the interview and medical exam. Results will be hosted on the school website: www.upsainikschool.org.
- Agra, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi and Lucknow. The candidate appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration.
- However in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centres.
- Results of the written examination are published in the school website upsainikschool.org and displayed on the school notice board also.
- Candidates who qualify at the interview are required to appear before a Military medical board on payment of Rs. 1000/- for GEN and OBC candidates and Rs.50/-for SC/ST candidates (Fee may change as per command hospital instruction)
- The standard of medical fitness is given at appendix ‘B’. The findings of the Military Medical Board are final and binding. No review authority is permissible and no correspondence on the subject is entertained.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application Process with instructions will be available from 25th September 2019 to 31st October 2019 on school website www.upsainikschool.org.
- Application form will be submitted ONLINE only and there are three steps in filling the form.
- This year Admissions is open to all the candidates (Male & Female) whose father must be a domicile of UP.
- Step 1: Primary Registration of Applicant and generation of Login ID and Password.
- Step 2: Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs.1000/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. Fee is not refundable in any case
- Step 3: Applicant has to upload their photograph (file type should be .jpg or .jpeg & file size should be 20 to 100 kb) and also submit the 3 Exam Centres of their choice. After this, applicant is required to Final Submit the application after checking their full details. Applicant can complete Step-3 process after 1400 hrs on next working day of successful Payment process. Guardian will be responsible for any mistakes.
- Admit card will be available on website after 15th December 2019 for printing/downloading.
School Fees 2020-21
- Lucknow Sainik School Admission Fee is Rs. 35000/- per annum (Rs. 17500/- per term)
- Sainik School Scholarships is given on merit basis; fee may be increased as per existing rules
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Step 1 (Primary Registration: 31st October 2019 (till 1700 Hrs only)
- Last Date for Step 2 (Application Form & Payment Submission): 15th November 2019 (till 1700 Hrs only)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 12th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Date of Interview & Medical Exam: 05th to 10th February 2020
- Tentative Date of Final Result: 15th March to 20th March 2020
Uttar Pradesh Sainik School, Lucknow
U.P. Sainik School, Principal UP Sainik School, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow UP-226008, Website www.upsainikschool.org
Also See :
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX Boys
- Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2020 for Class VI
- Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2020 for Boys Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission for Class VI and IX 2020
- Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Admission 2020-21 for Class VI and IX Boys
- Sainik School Sujanpur Admission 2020 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2019 for Class VI & IX for Boys
- Sainik School Punglwa Admission Open for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Admission 2020, Application Form, Dates, Result