Sainik School Gopalganj Admission to Class VI and IX (Boys) through AISSEE 2020-21
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Dates 2020-21
Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX - Sainik School Gopalganj has released the notification for admissions of boys of Class VI and IX for the session 2020-21 will be conducted only on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Test (AISSEE).
Students interested can get all the details on the admission process in the article below.
- Residential Public School affiliated by CBSE, prepares boys for 10+2 (Science Stream) Examination. The primary aim of the School is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy, Pune/Naval Academy for officer cadre of the Armed Forces
No. of Vacancies
- Class VI - 35 Seats May change based on actual availability of vacancies at the time of
- Class IX - Nil admission
Scholarship by Central & State Govt
- Liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Govt and Central Govt subject to availability of funds.
- The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated school in the previous academic session.
- For class VI - Age should be between 10 years to 12 years on 31 March 2020.
- For Class IX - Age should be between 13 years to 15 years on 31st March 2020 and should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school
- Students must have passed Class V or VII during the previous academic year.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for ST.
- Out of the remaining (77%), 67% are reserved for boys from the State of Bihar.
- Balance 33% left over of will be thrown open to boys from other State and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home state seats
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
See: Entrance Exam Dates
- Chapra, Darbhanga, Hathwa (Gopalganj), Hajipur (Vaishali), Motihari (East Champaran), Muzaffarpur & Siwan.
Registration Charges (Online Payment)
- For General / Defence Category: Rs 400/- (Rupees four hundred only)
- For SC / ST Category: Rs 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
- Eligible and interested candidates (Boys only) can submit the application online through internet only. Application Form is available on School Website www.ssgopalganj.in or Sainik Schools Society website www.sainikschooladmission.in
- Helpline Nos are 8510055577 and 8510044411
- School does not patronize any coaching institute or agent, or school and the admission will be strictly in accordance with merit and medical fitness of candidates.
- Filling of Online Application Form: 05th August 2019 to 23 Sep 2019
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 23rd September 2019
- Entrance Exam: 05th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Publication of merit list for medical: 03rd February 2020 to 07th February 2020
- Publication of Final Merit List: 20 March 2020
Also See :