Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School announces All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Class VI for Academic Session 2022-23
Kittur Rani Sainik School Admission 2022 – Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School invites applications in the prescribed format from a girls candidate for admission to Standard VI for the academic year 2022-23
Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this institution.
- Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for girls is the only public School for girls that is being run on the lines of Sainik (Military) School with the primary aim of Empowering the Nation with Enlightened confident Women of the 21st Century.
Kittur Rani Sainik School Admission Dates 2022
- Sale of Prospectus cum Application Form: 09th November 2021
- Prospectus cum Application Form can also be obtained after 09th to 25th December 2021
- Last Date for Submitting duly filled Application: 26th December 2021 (without penalty)
- Last Date for Submitting duly filled Application up to 10th January 2022 (with penalty)
- Date of Examination: 30th January 2022 (Sunday)
- Medium of Exam: Kannada or English
- Exam Centres: Kittur, Vijayapur, Bengaluru, Kalaburagi (all in Karnataka only)
Kittur Rani Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interview, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination conducted by Institution
- Candidates born between 01st June 2010 to 31st May 2012 and having passed Standard Vth are eligible for admission.
Kittur Rani Sainik School Admission Application Process 2022
- Prospectus cum Application form can be downloaded from the school website www.kittursainikschool.org and duly filled and submitted along with DD, value as above in favour of Principal, KRCRSSG, Kittur payable at Kittur branches of Syndicate/Canara/SBI.
- Sale of Prospectus cum Applications will start from Nov 09th 2021 to Dec 25th 2021. Prospectus cum Application form can also be obtained after December 26th up to January 10th 2022 on payment of Rs.2000/- and additional penalty of Rs. 500/- (Total Rs.2500/-)
- Application can be collected by hand from the office on payment through D.D
Cost of Prospectus
- Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.2500/- for SC/ST candidates (with authentic Caste Certificate)
- Approximately Rs.190600/- (Inclusive of Lodging, Boarding, Uniform and other deposits) other kit and clothing items will be charged extra.
- Merit scholarships as per Government of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme will be awarded only to the Eligible girls of Karnataka Native/Domicile
- As per Government of Karnataka Roster Orders. Two seats each are reserved for candidates from Kittur Hobli and Defence Personnel Category
- Kittur, Bengaluru, Vijayapur, Kalaburgi, (all in Karnataka only)
- The interview would comprise of the following
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website