Kittur Rani Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI Admission, Dates, Application
Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Admission to Class VI Academic Year 2020-21
Kittur Rani Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 - Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School applications are invited in the prescribed forms for admission of Girls to Standard VI for the academic year 2020-21.
Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this institution.
- Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for girls is the only public School for girls that is being run on the lines of Sainik (Military) School with the primary aim of Empowering the Nation with Enlightened confident Women of the 21st Century.
Kittur Rani Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Sale of Prospectus cum Application Form: 10th October 2019 to 20th November 2019
- Prospectus cum Application Form can also be obtained after 21st November to 30th November 2019
- Last Date for Submitting duly filled Application: 30th November 2019 (without penalty)
- Last Date for Submitting duly filled Application up to 10th December 2019 (with penalty)
- Date of Examination: 19th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Medium of Exam: Kannada or English
- Exam Centres: Kittur, Vijayapur, Bengaluru, Kalaburagi (all in Karnataka only)
Eligibility Criteria for Kittur Rani Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020
- Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE (Science Stream)
- Candidates born between 01st June 2008 to 31st May 2010 and having passed Standard Vth are eligible for admission.
- Approximately Rs.1,74,000/- (Inclusive of Lodging, Boarding, Uniform and other deposits) other kit and clothing items will be charged extra.
- Merit scholarships as per Government of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme will be awarded only to the Eligible girls of Karnataka Native/Domicile. Girls who are awarded merit scholarship will be required to pursue their education in the school up-to class XII [Science Stream] failing which full Scholarship amount received by the girl will be recovered at the time of issue of Transfer Certificate.
- As per Government of Karnataka Roster Orders. Two seats each are reserved for candidates from Kittur Hobli and Defence Personnel Category. And also Girls with National Bravery Awardee, as per rules 3 seats are reserved. (National Bravery Award, Caste and Category Certificate should be attached).
- Kittur, Bengaluru, Vijayapur, Kalaburgi, (all in Karnataka only)
- Candidates who qualify in the written entrance test will only be called for interview as per their order of merit in the written test and availability of vacancies. Interview will be held at Kittur only
- The interview would comprise of the following
- a) Physical Fitness Test: It includes 1 Km - Run, Horizontal & Vertical Jump to attain qualifying standards
- b) Medical Exam: By Govt. Doctors only.
- c) Interview by the Selection Board: The final order of merit will be prepared by adding the marks secured in the interview, to the marks secured in the written entrance test.
Applicable Physical Standards
- Age: 10 - 11 years; Height: 128 cm; Weight: 25 KGs
- Age: 11 - 12 years; Height: 130 cm; Weight: 28 KGs
Kittur Rani Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process
- Prospectus cum Application form can also be downloaded from the school website www.kittursainikschool.org and duly filled and submitted along with DD, value as above in favour of Principal, KRCRSSG, Kittur payable at Kittur branches of Syndicate/ Canara/ SBI.
- For Online Payment please visit our School Website www.kittursainikschool.org
- Sale of Prospectus cum Application Form - Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.1600/- for SC/ST candidates (by producing authentic Caste Certificate).
- Prospectus cum Application Form can also be obtained 21st November 2019 up to 30th November2019 on additional payment of Rs.500/- as Late Fee. Application can be collected by hand in the office on payment through D.D.
- Admission on full fee payment scheme: The candidates who are low in the order of merit (Written test + Interview) for admission to the School may be considered in case vacancies exist on Full Fee Payment Scheme. Parents are requested to give their willingness in the application form for necessary consideration by the School Conversion of Merit to FFP is NOT automatic; written request is mandatory.
Cost of Prospectus
- Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.1600/- for SC/ST candidates (with authentic Caste Certificate)
For more information, visit the School website www.kittursainikschool.org
Also See :
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls, Kittur-591115, [Member IPSC, affiliated to CBSE New Delhi], CBSE Affiliation Code No. 830488, Phone No.: 08288-234608/234605, Email: email@example.com, Website www.kittursainikschool.org