Woxsen University announces Admission to UG PG Programs 2021
Woxsen University Admission 2021 – Woxsen University Hyderabad invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Woxsen University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Com, B.Arch, B.Des, etc.
- MBA, MBA (BA.AI.ML), MBA (Financial Services) Global MMS, etc.
Woxsen University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process – On going
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms – First week of January 2021
- Woxsen Design Test (WDT) – 1 – 10th January 2021
- Woxsen Design Test (WDT) – 2 – 18th April 2021
- Woxsen Design Test (WDT) – 3 – 23rd May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Woxsen University Admission 2021
For UG Courses
- Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 in any discipline, from recognized board, with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 in the discipline of Science, minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with English language as compulsory, from a recognized board.
For PG Courses
- Completed Bachelor’s degree / Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University/ College/Institute.
- Graduate degree in any discipline. Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, NMAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, CMAT & WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) & Working Professionals may apply & Working Professionals with 2+ years of experience.
- Their final year of graduation can also apply; Candidates must have any one of the standardized test scores like the GMAT, GRE, CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT. Graduates with no work experience or Professionals with work experience are eligible to apply.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.woxsen.edu.in/
Woxsen University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.woxsen.edu.in/
- Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number, which should be kept active till the completion of this admission process.
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee – Rs 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through credit Card / Debit Card & Netbanking
- Based on Entrance Test Score: IIT JEE Mains, VITEEE, AP & TS – EAMCET & MHT CET
- For candidates not possessing any of the above scores Woxsen–JEET (W–JEET) will be mandatory.
- Candidates possessing IIT JEE Mains, VITEEE, AP & TS – EAMCET or MHT CET scores are strongly recommended to take W-JEET, so that the better of the two scores (second being W-JEET) will be considered.
- Candidates must appear for Woxsen Aptitude Test (WAT) followed by Psychometric Test + Personal Interview.
- Candidates must appear for the Woxsen Design Test (WDT) followed by Personal Interview.
For MBA / MBA (BA.AI.ML.)/ MBA (FS)
- Based on Entrance Test Score: CAT, NMAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, CMAT & WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test)
For Global MMS
- Based on Accepted Entrance Test Score: GMAT, GRE, XAT, CAT or WAT & WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website