What is Management Joint Personality Assessment Test (M-JPAT) ?
What is the M-JPAT ?
The Management Joint Personality Assessment Test (M-JPAT), will be conducted for the admission of candidates to all associated MBA colleges. This process has been put in place so as to relieve the students from the burden of applying to every college application form, financial and mental. This test is an attempt to provide an integrated platform for students, Indian and International, and participating MBA colleges for the second round of the MBA selection process.
In order to be applicable for the M-JPAT the candidate needs to have appeared for an AICTE approved written test. The test scores of the AICTE written test will be acceptable; such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA or GMAT are eligible to appear for M-JPAT.
There after a joint second round process will be enabled for students where the second phase of testing will be conducted for all students who have taken the written test. In this the candidate will be subjected to group discussions and personal interviews. So the students registering for the M-JPAT will be going through a combined round of GD and PI which will act as the selection process for securing admission in any of the associated MBA colleges.
The M-JPAT is a complete application, selection and admission process after the written exam.
Eligibility for M-JPAT
Interested candidate needs to have a valid Bachelor’s Degree, UGC recognized, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Students who are to appear for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
The candidate should also have appeared / applied for any of the AICTE approved written test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA taken during the period September - February ) every year. The result of the test should be submitted by Mid March
This process for MBA admissions will be conducted in more than 65 locations in India and some cities of the neighboring countries.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
The associated MBA colleges with M-JPAT will choose the candidate on the basis of their specific criteria from the selected screened candidates.
The candidates will there on be undergoing the one stage Final Selection and admission process which will consist of a Personality Assessment Round. This round is a one stage – online process. The admission process for the same will be completed within 15 days once the MBA College offers admission to the aspirant.
Students will be allotted colleges based on the calls obtained from colleges, their M-JPAT Rank, their preferences and the availability of seats in the colleges.
Colleges participating in M-JPAT in the current session
- Acharya Bangalore B School, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (Aims), Bangalore
- Alard Institutes of Management Sciences, Pune
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering Technology MBA Programme, Davangere
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Camellia School of Business Management, Kolkata
- Chennai School of Business Excellence, Chennai
- Core Business School, Indore
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research, Kanpur
- Dr. K N Modi University, Tonk
- Dr. Vikhe Patil Foundation's Pravara Centre for Management Research and Development, Pune
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, Kolkata
- Eastern Institute of Management, Kolkata
- Era Business School, New Delhi
- Galaxy Institute of Management, Chennai
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Globsyn Business School, Kolkata
- Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur
- Hp Institute of Management Studies-(HPIMS), Himachal Pradesh
- Icbm-Sbe, Hyderabad
- Ifeel- Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship & Leadership, Lonavala
- Imperial College of Business Studies, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Ahmedabad
- Indus Business School -IIEBM, Pune
- Institute of Business Management & Research, Bangalore
- Institute of Business Management Technology, Bangalore
- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
- Institute of Marketing and Management, New Delhi
- Institute of Productivity & Management, Meerut
- International Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Isbr Business School, Bangalore and Chennai
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune And Harihar
- Kls's Institute of Management Education and Research, Belgaum
- Lotus Group of Institutes, Pune
- Master School of Management, Meerut
- Merc Institute of Management, Pune
- Mitcon Institute of Management, Pune
- National School of Business, Bangalore
- Oriental School of Business, Vashi
- PCTE Group of Institutes, Ludhiana
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune
- School of Management Sciences, Lucknow
- Shanti Business School, Ahemedabad
- Shiva Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad
- Shobhit University, Meerut
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Smot School of Business, Chennai
- St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies, Ahmedabad
- Suryadatta Institute of Management-Simmc, Pune
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management & Computer Science, Kolkata
- Tasmac, Bangalore, Pune and Kolkata
- Taxila Business School, Jaipur
- Udai Institute of Management Studies, Jaipur
- United World School of Business, Ahmedabad and Kolkata
- Vishwa Vishwani School of Business, Hyderabad