Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology announces Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2022 for Admission to Management Program
JEMAT 2022 – The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, (MAKAUT) West Bengal invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA/ MHA/ AICTE approved PG Diploma Programs through Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test – JEMAT 2022 for the academic year 2022
Interested candidates can register for JEMAT 2022 through the official website. Check more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern fees, etc for JEMAT 2022 from the post below.
About Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2022
- The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT-2022) is a state level eligibility test of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- JEMAT is conducted every year for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private).
- This online entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE.
JEMAT Dates 2022
- Online Application Processing System Website Opens (Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission) : Last week of August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: 2nd Week of September 2021
- JEMAT Online Exam Time : 3rd week of September 2022
JEMATEligibility Criteria 2022
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/ Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- The candidates who will appear in the final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2022 may apply.
JEMAT Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://cetmat.examflix.in/home
- Steps for Online Registration :
- Step 1 – Please Click on the Apply Online button first to Register yourself. You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Step 2 – Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if a message is not received in your Inbox.
- Step 3 – Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Step 4 – Fees are payable thru Online Mode only for online registration
- For General / OBC Category : Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST/ PwD Category Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
- After the successful conduction of the application process, the exam conducting body releases the admit card. The hall ticket acts as proof to get entry to the examination hall. It consists of information like the candidate’s name, registration id, test date, time and venue.
- You can download the admit card from the official website by entering your registration number and password. Moreover, you must carry the admit card and photo identity proof with you on the entrance exam day.
- The admission through JEMAT includes three crucial stages.
- First stage – Entrance examination which is an offline general aptitude test.
- Second stage – Group discussion
- Third stage – Personal Interview.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question: 100 Question
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
Question Paper Pattern
- General English – 40 Questions; 40 Marks
- Mathematics – 40 Questions; 40 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions; 20 Marks
- Total – 100 Questions; 100 Marks
- Syllabus shall be based on the intermediate/ 10+2.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website