University of Petroleum and Energy Studies announces Management Entrance Test (MET) 2023 for MBA Admission, Apply now
UPES MET 2023 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun invites applications for UPES Management Entrance Test (MET) 2023 for admission to 2-years MBA Program for the academic session 2023.
The candidates interested in studying Management from UPES can apply now. Check UPES MET 2023 important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, selection criteria and more details from the page below.
UPES MET 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 2nd March 2023
- Date of Examination: 04th & 05th March 2023
- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.upes.ac.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 : Click on the link https://www.upes.ac.in/
- Step 2 : Sign up by filling the Sign-Up Form with Name, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, State, City, and Course Name.
- Step 3 : Enter OTP and fill details in the UPES MET 2023 Registration Form
- Step 4 : After that, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- Step 5 : Following it, the last step is to fill in the academic details.
- Application Fee : Rs.1850/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
- UPESMET/ National Level Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
UPES MET Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of Exam: Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language: English
- Type of Question: MCQs
- Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Total questions: 140 questions
- Marking scheme: 1 marks for correct answers and no negative marking
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
- Subject : General English, Quantitative, General Awareness, Analytical & Logical Reasoning
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website