SRM University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program through SRM University Haryana Common Aptitude Test (SRMHCAT) 2021
SRM University MBA Admission 2021 – SRM University Sonepat invites applications for admission to MBA Programs offered at Faculty of Management Studies for the academic session 2021-22.
Admission to all the courses offered by the University is based on SRM University Haryana Common Aptitude Test (SRMHCAT) 2021 to be conducted on May 31, 2021
MBA Program Offered
- 2 years – M.B.A.
- 2 years – M.B.A.- (Big Data Analytics)
- 2 years- M.B.A.- (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
SRM University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply for Round-2: 30th May 2021
- Admit Card Available: First week of June 2021
- SRMHCAT 2021 Exam Dates: 26th June 21st & 27th June 21
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University MBA Admission 2021
- Candidates must have passed graduation or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate or;
- Candidates applying for a three-year LLB program must have passed graduation or an equivalent exam in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates who have appeared in the final year qualifying exam in 2021 and awaiting results can also appear in this exameering / Technology and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
SRM University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.srmuniversity.ac.in
- Online Application is to be submitted through SRMUH website www.srmuniversity.ac.in /https://admissions.srmuniversity.ac.in/
- Before you proceed for Admission you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / program of study for which you intend to take the entrance examination.
- Candidate can get the "Application Form" with Prospectus & Guidelines from University Counter* by paying Rs. 1100/- either in Cash or DD in favour of SRMERI payable at New Delhi, to the Address – Director (Admissions & Outreach), SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat (Haryana), Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, P.S. Rai (Post Office), Sonepat-131029,(Haryana).
- Selection will be based on SRMHCAT 2021.
- Candidates with a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP will also be considered for admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website