R.A. Podar Institute of Management, University of Rajasthan announces Admission to MBA Program through PIM MAT 2022
PIM MAT 2022 – R.A. Podar Institute of Management, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur announces admission to MBA Full time Programs through Management Admission Test (PIM MAT) 2022 for the academic session 2022
- MBA : 60 Seats
- MBA Service Management : 60 Seats
- MBA Executive : 40 Seats
PIM MAT Dates 2022
- The application forms will be available from : 09/05/2022 till 27/06/2022.
- Admit card will be available from : 30/06/2022.
- PIM MAT 2022 exam held on : 03/07/2022
PIM MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For MBA & MBA (Services Management) : Graduation (10+2+3) from any discipline or equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/OBC category candidates 45%) without any approximation.
- For MBA (Executive) : Graduation/Post-graduation from a University recognized by the University of Rajasthan. For General Category candidates the minimum eligibility percentage is 48% or second division at graduation (for SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/MBC category candidates 43%) without any approximation with two years executive experience after the qualification examination.
PIM MAT Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates are advised to refer to the website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/ and http://www.rapim.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling up the application form.
- PIM MAT application form which you will be filling and mailing to us is a specially designed form (The date recorded on this form would be used subsequently for generation of admit card for the test and the result).
- Mail all relevant documents viz. PIM-MAT-2022 application form to the Convener PIM-MAT-2022 so as to reach the Institute by the close of office hours by due date.
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Admission to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of merit as per PIM-MAT 2022 : Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
PIM MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The following exam pattern is for MBA/MBA (Service Management)
- PIM MAT will be an objective type test Consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- It will Consist of 5 Sections (Logic, Verbal Ability, Business Mathematics, Current Affairs Including Business Economics, Data Interpretation).
- Candidates will get 4 alternatives in each question.
- Students will receive 1/3 negative marks for every wrong answer i.e. for every three wrong answers, one mark will be deducted.
- Test Duration- 02 Hours
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website