PRIST University announces admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
PRIST University MBA Admissions 2021 – Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology (PRIST) University Trichy invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) (2 years) Full Time Program for the academic year 2021-22.
MBA Program offered
- MBA Program
- MBA (IBM) Program
PRIST University MBA Admissions 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Application Process :- 1st week of May 2021
- Last date for receipt of application by the university :- Last week of May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PRIST University MBA Admissions 2021
- A Pass in any recognised Bachelor’s Degree (in any Discipline) of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 I 4years pattern. (i.e. 1Oth Std. + HSC +3 years or 4 years Degree Programme) and obtained 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination as per current AICTE norms. or
- A Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) of minimum 3 years duration with 10+3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern
- 10th Std. +3 years Diploma 3 years Degree program) and obtained 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination as per current AICTE norms.
PRIST University MBA Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.prist.ac.in/
- Applications can also be downloaded from the website.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Application fee Rs 500/- as demand draft in favour of PRIST University, payable at Thanjavur.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website