Panjab MET 2019 application procedure
Panjab University MET 2019 application process
Candidates interested in taking up Panjab MET 2019 will be required to apply online via official Website of Panjab University www.met.puchd.ac.in or www.uiams.puchd.ac.in
- Candidates interested in taking up Panjab MET 2019 will be required to apply online via official Website of Panjab University www.met.puchd.ac.in or www.uiams.puchd.ac.in.
- Candidates have to Deposit Rs.2175/- (In case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, Rs.1087/-) in the SBI Bank using website generated challan.
- The following functionary may be contacted only in case of extremely urgent enquiry from 10.00 am to 04.00 pm (on working days only).
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
Submission of Documents:
- The candidates applying under a category other than the general category must attach attested copies of below mentioned documents/certificates along with the hardcopy of the form to be submitted in the office of the UIAMS, South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh:
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in SC/ST/OBC Class/Defense/Physically Handicapped/Riot Victim/Freedom Fighter/Only (Single) Girl Child/ Cancer-AIDS patient/wards of Kashmiri Displaced Persons
- Each applicant applying for admission in Sports Category shall along with the Application Form submit self-attested photocopy of sports certificates. Affidavits (as per the Annexure-III and IV) on stamp paper of Rs.5/- or Rs.10/- each duly attested by Notary/Magistrate Class I/II have to be submitted.
- A candidate desirous of taking the Entrance Test should fill the application form online and further submit printed copy of the Application form under Registered Cover or personally at the following address:
- Assistant Registrar, University Institute of Applied Management Sciences, South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 on or before 05th March 2019 up to 04.00 pm
- The Panjab University does not take any responsibility for any postal delay or delay in delivery by courier or by any other modes or for any loss in transit of the Application Form.
- Incomplete application forms (in any manner), and those received online after 05th March 2019 shall not be entertained under any circumstances, whatsoever.