Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala announces Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2023 for Admission to MBA Program, Apply Now
KMAT Kerala 2023 – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala invites application for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2023. The exam is conducted to grant admission to 2-year Master of Business of Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2023
KMAT Kerala 2023
- Application Starting Date: 09th January 2023
- Application Closing Date: 18th January 2023
- Issue of Admit Card: To be notified
- KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Date: To be notified
- Result Declaration: To be notified
- Nationality and Nativity: Indians and Non-Indians are eligible to apply. But, only Keralite candidates are eligible for all type of reservations and fee concession.
- Age – No restrictions
- Educational Qualifications– Candidate should have completed the Bachelors Degree of minimum three years duration in the field of Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce, Management and equivalent to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- Minimum marks –Candidates should have attained the minimum marks as stipulated for admission to MBA course by the respective universities to which the candidate wishes to apply.
- Graduating candidates – Candidates who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply, provided their results are declared before the commencement of the admission process for the KMAT Kerala.
- Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website www.cee-kerala.org
- Candidates can apply for KMAT Kerala 2023 exam by following the steps given below.
- Step 1- Registration
- Step 2 – Fill Application
- Step 3 – Pay Application Fee
- Step 4 – Upload Images
- Step 5 – Print Acknowledgement page.
- General Category : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan
KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Question: MCQs
- Number of Questions: 180 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 720
- No. of Sections: 04 Sections
- Marks (for each question): +4 marks
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
Scheme of Test
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge & current affairs||40||160|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus
- The Syllabus of KMAT is based on the fundamentals 10 + 2 curriculum. Subjects are English language usage and reading comprehension, Quantitative aptitude, Data sufficiency and Logical reasoning, General Knowledge.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website