Jain University announces Entrance Test (JET) 2022 for Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
Jain Entrance Test 2022– Applications are invited for Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2022 for admission to 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in various specializations at CMS Business School, Jain University, Bangalore for the session 2022.
Admissions to MBA at CMS Business School, Jain University is purely based on merit and subject to availability of seats.
MBA Specializations offered
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing and HRM
- Finance and HRM
- International Finance and Accounting (Integrated with ACCA)
- Banking, Finance and Allied Services
- Business Analytics
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Operations and Systems Management
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management
- Aviation Business Management
- Sports Management in partnership with MBA ESG India
- Luxury Management in partnership with MBA ESG India
- Digital Business integrated with HETIC France School of Digital Leadership
- Post Graduate program in Aviation Operations and Management
- Post Graduate Program in Aircraft Leasing and Financing
Jain Entrance Test Dates 2022
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- 1st round of JET for MBA admissions 2022 will be conducted from : 20th to 24th January 2022
- Course Commencement : June 2022
Jain Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The minimum eligibility criterion to apply is an aggregate of 50% in a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognized university.
- Candidates with the following competitive exam scores / percentile are exempted from the Written Test and can directly appear for Personal Interview (PI).
- September, December 2021, February, May MAT 2022– Score of 550 and above
- NMAT 2021-22- Score of 160 and above
- CAT 2021- Score of 50 percentile and above
- GMAT 2021-22- Score of 50 percentile and above
- CMAT 2022- Score of 50 percentile and above
- XAT 2022- Score of 50 percentile and above
Jain Entrance Test Application Process 2022
- Candidates create an application by logging at https://jgigroup.in/jupgmba-2022/ using name (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and a password.
- The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages.
- Applicants must have the necessary documents while filling the application online:
- Please Note: Upcoming dates for JET for MBA 2022 admissions will be announced on https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/, https://bschool.cms.ac.in/ and the university’s official social media channels.
- Application Fee: Rs 1,050/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the Jain Entrance Test (JET) that includes Written Test and Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern for JET 2022
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Total Questions: 120
- Test Duration: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- All questions are mandatory and there is no negative marketing
- The 1st round of JET for MBA admissions 2022 will be held on January 20 to 24, 2022
- Section A: Reading Comprehension : 20 Question
- Section B: Data Analysis : 25 Question
- Section C: Mathematical Skills : 25 Question
- Section D: Intelligence & Critical Reasoning : 25 Question
- Section E: Indian & Global Environment : 25 Question
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website