University of Hyderabad announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2023 – The School of Management Studies (SMS), University of Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the academic Session 2023-25
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2023
- Application Process: 09th November 2022
- The online application will be live from 09th November to 31st December 2022
- A minimum three year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognised by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2022. Those completing their final examinations by June, 2022 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2022, conducted by the IIMs on 27th November, 2022.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/
- Prospectus-cum-Application form can also be downloaded from the University’s website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/mba22.html
- The online application will be live from 09-11-2022 to 31-12-2022.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using the Online Payment Gateway link provided on the form.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- For General: 600/-
- For EWS : Rs.550/-
- For OBC : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 275/-.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- CAT 2022 scores will be used for shortlisting the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2022 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2022.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022