University of Hyderabad announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission – The School of Management Studies (SMS), University of Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the academic Session 2022-24
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for receiving applications by UH : 15th December 2021
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A minimum three year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognised by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2021.
- Those completing their final examinations by June, 2022 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2021, conducted by the IIMs on 28th November, 2021.
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/
- Prospectus-cum-Application form can also be downloaded from the University’s website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/mba22.html
- Application form has to be submitted online from 17th Sep, 2021 to 15-12-2021.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using the Online Payment Gateway link provided on the form.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- For General: 600/-
- For EWS : Rs.550/-
- For OBC : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 275/-.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- CAT 2021 scores will be used for shortlisting the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2021 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2021. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- List of candidates to be called in order of merit for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February, 2022 based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2021.
- Group Discussions and Interviews will be held in February / March, 2022 for the short-listed candidates at University Campus.
- Short-listed candidates will attend Group Discussion / Interviews at their own cost.
- Admissions will be finalized and notified by the end of March, 2022.
For more details and apply please visit the official website