HP University Management Aptitude Test for (HPU MAT) 2022 for MBA Admission, Apply now
HPU MAT 2022 – Applications are invited for Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT) 2022 for admission to MBA program in Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) and in HPU Regional Center, Dharamshala for the academic session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check the details on HPU MAT 2022 from the page below and submit their application from May 14, 2022 through online mode.
HPU MAT 2022
HPU MAT 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for Applying online for HPU-MAT : 14th May, 2022
Admission Schedule : (HPUBS)
- Date of Entrance Examination 27th May 2022 (Friday)
- Date for Declaration of Result 11th June, 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of GD/ Interview for Subsidized Seat 4th,5th,6th & 7th July 2022
- Declaration of Final Result for Subsidized Seats 9th July 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of GD/ Interview for Non-Subsidized Seats 11th,12th,13th,14th,15th & 16th July 2022
- Declaration of Final Result for Non-Subsidized seat 19th July 2022 (Tuesday)
HPU MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor’s degree of a university, established by law in India, at least 50% marks (with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates). The candidates who are appearing for their final Bachelor’s Degree examination in March/April 2022 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
- Except for Non-subsidized, serving or retired defense personnel, the maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls (29 years in the case of SC/ST candidates both for st boys and girls) as of 1 July of the year concerned.
HPU MAT 2022 Application Process
- Candidates may apply via online mode through official website www.admission.hpshimla.in or www.hpuniv.ac.in on or before May 14, 2022
Steps to Follow:
- Stage 1 :- Visit the official website of HP University
- Step 2 :- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ tab hovering on the homepage
- Step 3 :- Key in registered email ID and mobile number to create a User account
- Step 4 :- Enter the User account ID number and password to access the ‘HPU MAT 2022 Application Form’
- Step 5 :- Enter all the details in the blank field carefully.
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through the online mode
- The admission to MBA program is based on merit which comprises Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage assigned in compiling the merit is as follows: –
- Application Rating [10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each other following examinations i.e. matriculation, 10+2 and graduation.] – 30 Marks
- Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT) – 50 Marks
- Group Discussion – 10 Marks
- Personal Interview – 10 Marks
HPU MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Composition of Test
- The HPU-MAT will be comprised of four sections:
- A) English Comprehension & Language,
- B) Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- C) General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- D) General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
- HPU-MAT will be conducted at Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur and Chandigarh.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates