Gitam School of International Business (GSIB) announces admission to MBA PGDBA Programs 2019 through GISB Entrance Test (GET 2019)
Gitam University MBA IB Admission 2019 – The Gitam School of International Business (GSIB) invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following MBA Program and PGDBA Program through GSIB Entrance Test (GET-2019) for the academic year 2019-21
Also See : MBA Admissions
Gitam School of International Business
- GISB Entrance Test also referred to as Gitam School of International Business conducts a Common Entrance Test, for admissions to its flagship Management Program
- Conceptualized as a centre for excellence in teaching, training, research and consultancy in International Business, GITAM School of International Business (formerly GIFT) is acclaimed as one of the top-ranking B-Schools in International Business in the country
- It has the best core and visiting faculty, who have rich experience from the reputed B-schools and industry in the country and from abroad
- **GET 2019 for MBA (2019-21) and PGDBA (2019-20)
- MBA Programs
- PGDBA Programs /MBA Modular
Details of the Programs – GSIB Visakhapatnam
- I. MBA Programmes
- i) MBA – International Business (IB)
- ii) MBA – International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- iii) MBA – Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) -1 year full time Program (Extendible to Modular MBA (Business Analytics) with 2nd year off campus module)
Gitam University MBA IB Admission 2019 Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 01st October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of applications: 18th February 2019
- GSIB Test – GET 19 and GD & PI: 24th February 2019 (SUNDAY)
- Announcement of Results: 28th February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Gitam University MBA IB Admission 2019
- Any Graduate (after 10+2) from a recognized university with 50% marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply. Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by 10th September 2019, their admission will be automatically cancelled without refund of fee
- Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce/Computer Application/Economics/Business Administration/Engineering/Technology at Undergraduate level or Postgraduate level is compulsory for admission into PGDBA.
- Valid test scores in CAT-2018/XAT-2019 /MAT-(Sep-2018, Dec-2018, Feb-2019 and May-2019)/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT-2019(1st & 2nd tests). Or GET’19(GSIB Entrance Test 2019).
Valid Test Score
- The following cut-off scores are considered as Valid Test Score
- CAT – 50 percentile and above.
- XAT- 50 percentile and above
- MAT-70 percentile and above
- CMAT- 150 score and above
- NMAT- 140 score and above
- GMAT -500 score and above
GSIB Entrance Test 2019 – GET 2019
- GET’19 for MBA (2019-21)/PGDBA (2019-20) Duration: 2 hrs.
- Verbal Ability – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
- Logic & Data Interpretation – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 No. of Questions & 30 Marks
- International Business (IB) / Business General Knowledge – 10 No. of Questions & 10 Marks
- Total – 120 No. of Questions & 120 Marks
Selection Process for Gitam University MBA IB Admission 2019
- Under conventional mode, selection process shall include GET’19 or a valid test score and Group Discussion & Personal Interview which will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram/Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Visakhapatnam/ Bhubaneswar/ Raipur /Ranchi/Patna/ Kolkata / Guwahati/ Lucknow / Delhi/ Mumbai.
- GSIB reserves the right to add or delete any center(s)
- Applicants with a valid test score can avail online mode through Skype for giving their Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Slots are available from October-2018 to February-2019 on every Saturday between 10am to 4pm (excluding holidays)
Gitam University MBA IB Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Application can be submitted “online” by visiting our website www.gsib.orgorwww.gsib.gitam.edu
- Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the School’s Website www.gsib.org and submitted duly filled-in, enclosing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business,” payable at Visakhapatnam
- This is a common application form for all the 2-year MBA Programs and the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics.
- Student need to register first and obtain the user Id and Password then proceed to apply. If you are visiting the online application portal for the first time, kindly fill the details. Your registration login and password details would be mailed to you on the email address that you provide
- Kindly select the program that you are applying. You may specify the other programs under 2nd and 3rd preferences. You would be offered admission to either of the two programs depending upon the availability of seats.
- Application can be submitted “online” by visiting our website www.gsib.gitam.edu. While submitting the online application, online payment mode is available to remit the application fee of Rs.1000/- or Rs.1500/- (Rs.1000+Rs.500, GET’19 Exam Fee) whichever is applicable
- Soft copies of necessary documents need to be uploaded along with online application
- Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the School’s Website www.gsib.gitam.edu and submitted duly filled in, enclosed with necessary documents and a DD for Rs.1000/- or Rs.1500/- in favor of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam
- For further details visit our website www.gsib.gitam.edu or call us at 0891-2840413/400 (any enquiry)
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India; Contact us at: 0891-2840420/413/400, Mobile: +91-7993196002 7993196002; Email: email@example.com Visit us at www.gsib.gitam.edu