JEMAT 2019 Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test for MBA, MHA and PG Diploma Admission
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology announces Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2019
JEMAT 2019 Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Notification - The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB), invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA/ MHA/ AICTE approved PG Diploma Programs through Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test - JEMAT 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.
JEMAT is commonly and popularly known as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB), is the official authority to organize and conduct the JEMAT entrance examination for the eligible applicants.
However, the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal conducts the entrance exam on behalf of the Government of West Bengal.
About JEMAT 2019
- JEMAT 2019 is the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test in West Bengal, WBUT now known as MAKAUTWB is conducting JEMAT 2019.
- MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Programs help to develop a pool of human resource to cater for trained personnel in the field of business management in general and satisfy both the national and international demand
- The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the MAKAUTWB
- Test held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Programs offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both Govt. & Private)
- MBA Course helps to develop a pool of human resource to cater for trained personnel in the field of international business management in general and national demand, in particular.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
JEMAT 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 08th May 2019
- for Submission of Online Application Form:26th May 2019
- Date of Availability of Admit Card Online: 28th May 2019
- Date of JEMAT Written Test: 02th June 2019 (Tentative, 10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
- Date of Results of Written Exam: Around 10th June 2019
- GD/PI: Will be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for JEMAT 2019
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelor's degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering / Technology / Medical / Dental / Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities
- The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2019 may apply
Scheme of Exam
- The JEMAT written test will be of objective type consisting of three sections of 2 hours duration as detailed below:
- Section Subject Marks
- Duration of the Test: 2 hours
- No. of Questions: 100
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Question paper pattern to be asked:
- English - 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Mathematics - 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions & 20 Marks
- Total 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- For more details, please visit the following www.wbut.net
- Rs.600/- for OBC / General Category
- Rs.300/- for SC / ST Category
- Mode of Payment: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
See: MCA Entrance Exams
JEMAT 2019 Application Process
- The application form is to be submitted online at www.wbut.ac.in and the brochure may be downloaded from www.wbut.ac.in
- Filled up application forms are to be printed and submitted to the University office along with copies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials and a Demand Draft of Rs.600/- for general category and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, drawn in favour of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata
- Further, you need to upload the photograph and signature in the specified format. Finally, pay the application fee according to your category. In the last, send the application form to the address: Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, (Formerly Known as West Bengal University of Technology), BF-142, Sector-1, Salt Lake Kolkata – 700064
Visit the website www.wbut.ac.in for the list of colleges/ institutes affiliated to WBUT offering the MBA /MHA Program
Syllabus for JEMAT 2019
- The exam conducting body does not release any specific syllabus for the exam. Since all the management tests have common topics. Given below are the topics which generally come in the exam. For the complete Syllabus, Click Here.
- English - Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms and Analogies, Antonyms and Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Sentence correction, etc.
- Mathematics - Number systems, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Algebra, Mensuration, Time and Work, etc.
- Logical Reasoning - Clock, Calendars, Binary logic, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, logical sequence, etc.
- The admission through JEMAT includes three crucial stages. First, is the entrance examination which is an offline general aptitude test. Second, Group discussion, and Personal Interview round which takes place for the qualified students who will clear the test.
- Then, a merit list releases after considering performance in the entrance test and GD/PI round. Further, the centralized counseling takes place according to the order of merit. Candidates get admission in the college/ universities affiliated to MAKAUT WB.
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful conduction of the application process, the exam conducting body releases the admit card. The hall ticket act as proof to get entry to the examination hall. It consists of the information like candidate’s name, registration id, test date, time and venue.
- You can download the admit card from the official website by entering your registration number and password. Moreover, you must carry the admit card and photo identity proof with you on the entrance exam day.
- The important information related to the JEMAT 2019 Exam results is mention below for the reference of the applicants:
- The results will be published by official authority on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants will be able to download the result from the official website by using their login credentials (registration number and password).
- The Applicants who get selected for the merit list will be called for GD & PI, followed by counseling session conducted by the official authorities.
- Applicants are instructed to keep the result safely till the time of admission.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly Known as West Bengal University of Technology), BF 142, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064, Website www.wbut.ac.in