Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology announces Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2023 for Admission to Management Program
JEMAT 2023 – The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, (MAKAUT) West Bengal invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA/ MHA/ AICTE approved PG Diploma Programs through Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test – JEMAT 2023 for the academic year 2023
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2023
About JEMAT 2023
- The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT-2023) is a state level eligibility test of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- JEMAT is conducted every year for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private).
- This online entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE.
- Online Application opens: 30th May, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th June, 2023
- Availability of Admit Card on the Website for Printing: Will be notified later
- Date of Online Examination: 25th June, 2023
- Announcement of Results in website: Will be notified later
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/ Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- The candidates who will appear in the final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2023 may apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://cetmat.examflix.in/home
- Steps for Online Registration :
- Step 1 – Please Click on the Apply Online button first to Register yourself. You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Step 2 – Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if a message is not received in your Inbox.
- Step 3 – Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Step 4 – Fees are payable thru Online Mode only for online registration
- For General / OBC Category : Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST/ PwD Category Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
- The admission through JEMAT includes three crucial stages.
- First stage – Entrance examination which is an offline general aptitude test.
- Second stage – Group discussion
- Third stage – Personal Interview.
JEMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question: 100 Question
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
Question Paper Pattern
- General English – 40 Questions; 40 Marks
- Mathematics – 40 Questions; 40 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions; 20 Marks
- Total – 100 Questions; 100 Marks
- Syllabus shall be based on the intermediate/ 10+2.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website