University of Petroleum and Energy Studies announces Management Entrance Test (MET) 2022 for MBA Admission, Apply now
UPES MET 2022 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun invites applications for UPES Management Entrance Test (MET) 2022 for admission to 2-years MBA Program for the academic session 2022. The Management Entrance Test 2022 will be held on 28th to 30th January 2022.
The candidates interested in studying Management from UPES can apply now. Check UPES MET 2022 important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, selection criteria and more details from the page below.
- Oil & Gas Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Energy Trading
- Power Management
- Aviation Management
- Port & Shipping Management
- Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities
- International Business Management
- Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM
- Human Resources Mgt./Marketing Mgt./Financial & Accounting Management/Operations Management
UPES MET Dates 2022
- Last date to apply: 24th January 2022
- Exam Dates: 28-30th January 2022
UPES MET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation from a recognized university
UPES MET Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.upes.ac.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 : Click on the link https://www.upes.ac.in/
- Step 2 : Sign up by filling the Sign-Up Form with Name, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, State, City, and Course Name.
- Step 3 : Enter OTP and fill details in the UPES MET 2022 Registration Form
- Step 4 : After that, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- Step 5 : Following it, the last step is to fill in the academic details.
- Application Fee : Rs.1850/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
- UPESMET/ National Level Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
UPES MET Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language: English
- Type of Question: MCQs
- Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Total questions: 140 questions
- Marking scheme: 1 marks for correct answers and no negative marking
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
- Subject : General English, Quantitative, General Awareness, Analytical & Logical Reasoning
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website