University Business School, Panjab University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission – University Business School (UBS) Panjab University, Chandigarh has released the admission schedule for its MBA, MBA (EP), MBA (IB), and MBA (HR) Program for the academic session 2022.
The last date for submission of a hard copy of the application form to the UBS office (along with a photocopy of certificates) is January 31, 2022. Interested candidates can check details of Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 from this page given below.
Programs Offered & No. of Seats
- MBA – 64 Seats
- MBA (Entrepreneurship) – 25 Seats
- MBA (International Business) – 30 Seats
- MBA (Human Resource) – 30 Seats
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration starts on 17th December 2021
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password: 31st January 2022
- Last date for submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan04th February 2022 Up to 3:59 pm
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online Mode: 04th February 2022
- Last date for uploading photograph, signature along with other information on the aforesaid website after depositing fee: 07th February 2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form to UBS office (along with photocopy of certificates): 17th February 2022 up to 4:00 p.m.
- GD / PI Shortlisted candidates list: To be announced!
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate.
- Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree in the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together
- A pass in the final exam conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- AMIE Exam with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma exam with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience
- Minimum of 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates) in each component of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 viz., quantitative, logic & data interpretation, and verbal and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2021
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the above programs are required to visit the website www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Read carefully UBS Handbook of Information.
- Step 2 – Register Online
- Step 3 – Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Step 4 – Take print out of fee challan (fee challan can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
- Step 5 – Deposit fee using website generated fee challan at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of fee challan.
- Step 6 – Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section (Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section).
- Step 7 – Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA Programmes shall pay Rs. 3250/- (Rs. 1625/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates) as application / registration fee (non-refundable) for participation in the admission process for the session 2022-2023
Tuition Fee is being finalized by PU authorities
- Further, the candidates will have to deposit Rs.13,000/-* by Demand Draft in favour of the Chairman, University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh/through online transaction towards Summer Placement (Rs. 3500/-), Teaching Materials/Case Unit (Rs.3500/-), Business Club (Rs. 2000/-) and Computer Charges(Rs. 1500/-) , Alumni Relations (Rs. 2500/-) etc.
- Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
- The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:
- Written Test (CAT) – 85% (of Cat 2021 Percentage Score & Not Percentile)
- Group Discussion – 7.5%
- Personal Interview – 7.5%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website