University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020, Application, Dates
University of Hyderabad announces MBA Programme Admission 2020-21 (22nd Batch)
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020 - The School of Management Studies (SMS), University of Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to two-year full time MBA Programme for the 2020-21 Batch.
- The School of Management Studies (SMS) at the University of Hyderabad offers the two-year full time MBA Programme. The MBA Programme is aimed at grooming well-rounded managers and equipping them with expertise both in functional as well as intra and inter personal areas. The program prepares the students to pursue careers in management across different sectors.
- SMS is backed by a team of highly accomplished faculty and enjoys excellent industry partnerships.
- Students who wish to apply for admission to the MBA programme at the University of Hyderabad for the 2020-21 Batch
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with 60% in any discipline in an institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE/UGC, by June 2019. Those completing their final examinations by June 2020 can also apply;
- Should apply for and take the CAT-2019, scheduled on 25th November 2019.
- Applicants should apply to the University of Hyderabad indicating the CAT Registration No. and Test Centre Code before 15th December 2019 to 'The Joint Registrar (Acad. & Exams.) University of Hyderabad'
- CAT 2019 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2019 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2019. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme
- The Prospectus can also be downloaded from the University’s website at www.uohyd.ac.in from 21st August 2019 to 15th December 2019. The application form can be filled online as per the instructions mentioned.
- General: 550/-; EWS Rs.500/-; OBC Rs.350/-; SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 250/-.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
How to pay the Fees
- Online: After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE Payment Gateway link provided on the form. You don't need to have account in HDFC (or) ICICI (or) SBI banks to pay Application Fee in respective Payment Gateway.
- The Application No. & the applicant for future reference should note Payment Transaction Number (it will be generated & shown at the time of payment) carefully
- No data in the online application will be changed.
- The list of short listed candidates will be posted on this website as per the given schedule. No individual communication will be sent to the candidate.
- Prospectus-cum-Application form available from 21st August 2019
- Last Date for Receiving Applications by University of Hyderabad: 15th December 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here