HPU MAT 2021 Exam Date (Out), Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
HPU MAT 2021 | Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test for MBA Admission
HPU MAT 2021 - Applications are invited for Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT) 2021 for admission to MBA program in Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) and in HPU Regional Center, Dharamshala for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the details on HPU MAT 2021 from the page below and submit their application from May 10, 2021 through online mode.
HPU MBA Program
- The MBA program is spread over Four Semesters. The curricula of the program have been designed with the objective of inculcating Technical, Human, Analytical and Conceptual Skills among the students.
- The knowledge of different functional areas of Management will be further enriched by offering specializations in three fields, namely Finance, Marketing & Human Resource.
HPU MAT 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Started
- Last Date for Applying Online for HPU-MAT :- 10th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination :- 29th May 2021
- Date for Declaration of Result :- 09th June 2021
- Date of GD/Interview for Subsidized Seats :- 05th to 08th July 2021
- Declaration of Final Result for Subsidized Seats :- 09th July 2021
- Date of GD/Interview for Non-Subsidized Seats :- 12th to 17th July 2021
- Declaration of Final Result for Non Subsidized Seats :- 19th July 2021
Number of Seats
- The HPUBS admits 120 students for MBA courses. Out of which 60 seats are under subsidized category and 60 seats are under Non -subsidized category.
Eligibility Criteria for HPU MAT 2021
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor degree of a university, established by law in India, at least with 50% marks (with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates).
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March/April, 2021 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
- Candidates appearing in final year can also apply.
- Except for Non-subsidized, serving or retired defense personnel, the maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls (29 years in case of SC/ST candidates both for 1st boys and girls) as on 1st of July of the year concerned.
How to apply for HPU MAT 2021 - Application Process
- Candidates may apply via online mode through official website www.admission.hpshimla.in or www.hpuniv.ac.in from 11 May 2020 to 11 June 2020
Steps to Follow:
- Stage 1 :- Visit the official website of HP University
- Step 2 :- Click on ‘Online Registration’ tab hovering on the homepage
- Step 3 :- Key in registered email ID and mobile number to create User account
- Step 4 :- Enter User account ID number and password to access 'HPU MAT 2020 Application Form'
- Step 5 :- Enter all the details in the blank field carefully.
- For General Category:- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category:- Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment:-Through online mode
HPU MAT 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards for HPU MAT 2021 will be issued after the application process is over successfully. The admit cards will not be sent to the candidate's address by post.
- Candidates can also download the HPU MAT 2021 Admit Card from the official website of the college.
HPU MAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The admission is based on the merit in competitive examination, which comprises Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Candidates for Non-subsidized seats have to compete among themselves, so is the case with the candidates in subsidized seats. Separate merit list will be prepared for subsidized category and non-subsidized category.
The weightage assigned in computing merit list is as follows:
- Application Rating [10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations i.e. matriculation, 10+2 and graduation.] - 30 Marks
- Management Aptitude Test (HPU MAT 2021) - 50 Marks
- Group Discussion - 10 Marks
- Personal Interview - 10 Marks
Composition of Test
The HPU-MAT will have four sections:
- English Comprehension & Language
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness
The HPU-MAT will be conducted at -
- The result of the written test will be displayed on the notice board of HPUBS and made available on the university website www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Those who are appearing provisionally shall have to submit their degree completion certificate at the time of group discussion/interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here