CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level computer-based test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission in MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM courses in AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges
CMAT is conducted to assess the basic knowledge of the aspirants and their problem-solving skills. CMAT is one of the most prestigious and toughest exams, therefore, it is very important to have information about the exam pattern and marking scheme so as to get familiarized with the same.
From the page below find the Exam Pattern for CMAT 2022
CMAT Exam Pattern 2022
- Exam Mode: Online (computer based) mode.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes (3.00 hours).
- Type of Questions: Objective types covering the following topics
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Total Marks: 400 marks.
- Medium Language: English language.
- Marking Pattern: 4 marks will be given for each correct response
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1 mark will deducted
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Reading Passage, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, etc.
- Quantitative Techniques: Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Number & Letter series, Binary Logics, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Venn diagram, Blood relations, Seating Arrangements, etc.
- General Awareness: India & the world, Current Affairs, History, Awards, Polity & Science, etc.
- City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-IV. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of CMAT 2022
- Effort will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the City Choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, due to logistic & administrative reasons, a different city or nearby area may be allotted.