Sainik School Chandrapur All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2020-2021
Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX – Applications are invited only from male candidates for admission in class VI and IX to appear in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) for the academic session 2020-21 to be held on 05th January 2020.
The AISSEE will be an OMR based examination which will have multiple choice questions with four options each. The complete details regarding admission procedure are available on Sainik School Society Website
The details of Sainik School Chandrapur are available on School website. The Eligibility Criteria are as follows
Number of Seats Available
- Class VI – 90 (Ninety)
- Class IX – 90 (Ninety)
- Starting Date filling of Online Application Form: 05th August 2019
- Last Date of filling of Online Application Form:
23 Sep 2019extended to 10th Oct 2019
- Download Admit Card: 02nd December 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 05th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Publication of Final Merit List: Roll No. wise & Issue of Call letters: 03rd February2020
- Publication of Final Merit List: Waiting List: 20th March 2020
- For Class VI – Born between 01st April 2008 to 31st March 2010 (Both days inclusive)
- For Class IX – Born between 01st April 2005 to 31st March 2007 (Both days inclusive) and should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school
- For SC- 15%, for ST-7 ½ %
- Out of the remaining 67% of the seats are for boys from the state of Maharashtra and the balance is open to boys from Others States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population
- 25% of the seats are reserved for children of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
- Written Exam followed by Medical Exam
- Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only
- Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Nagpur and Nanded.
- Candidate can fill his application from by Online method only using the website www.sainikschooladmission.in with effect from 05 Aug 2019 to 23 Sep 2019
- For General/Defence Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- For SC/ST Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
- Incomplete applications will be summerly rejected and registration charge once paid will not be refunded. Candidates are to provide their parents’ correct communication address, own or parents’ email ID and own or parents’ mobile number as all future communication with candidates will be through email or mobile numbers provided at the time of submission of online applications
- For any additional information / query, please visit school website from to time or call on phone No 07172- 297963
- Sainik School Chandrapur does not patronize any coaching Institute/Agent and the admission will be strictly in accordance with merit in the entrance exam and proven of medical fitness thereafter during medical exam at the hospital designated by the school.
Also See :