GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 through GATE, Apply now
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment – GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company, is looking for young Graduate Engineers for filling up the Vacant Post of Executive Trainee (Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electrical engineer) on the basis of GATE-2022 scores.
Check more details on GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 such as qualification, age limit, selection process, and application process from the page below.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: GAIL India Limited
- Advt. No: GAIL/ OPEN/ ET/ 4/ 2021
- Job Name: Executive Trainee
- Job Location: Across India
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15th February 2022 at 11 AM
- Last date for submission of online application: 16th March 2022 upto 5 PM
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 16.03.2022 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD candidates belonging to General/EWS category, 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category and 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Visit the official website of GAIL – gailonline.com
- Go to ‘Career Section’
- Click on the online application link. You have to apply online using your GATE 2022 Registration
- After successful submission of the online application, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto-generated email mentioning the unique registration number.
- Take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with a unique registration number. Affix a recent passport size color photograph in the space provided in the application and put your signature as per instructions provided and keep it with yourself safely.
- Based on the GATE-2022 marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be offered pay and allowances (Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach) applicable to them.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website