|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
NIIT University Rajasthan announces Admission to Ph.D. Program 2021 (July – December Session)
NIIT University PhD Admission 2021 – NIIT University (NU), Rajasthan invites applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered in various streams for the academic year 2021-22. Applications for the same can be submitted online on or before June 21, 2021.
Check out the post below for more details on NIIT University PhD Admission 2021.
NIIT University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Submission :- 21st June 2021
- Intimation for Interview & Written Test :- 28th June 2021
- Entrance examination (Online, link will be provided) :- 13th July 2021
- Interview of shortlisted candidates (Online, link will be provided) :- 17th July 2021
- Notification to Selected Candidates :- 23rd July 2021
- Enrolment :- 26th July to 30th July 2021
- Registration & Programme Commencement :- 03rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree or a Professional Degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency.
- Candidates holding B.Tech. degree, are also eligible for the admission in Ph.D. programme in NIIT University provided the CGPA at the end of B.Tech. is more than 8.50.
- Candidates who have cleared the M. Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale and successfully completing the M. Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated program.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- Foreign nationals with a degree from Indian Universities will be treated on par with Indian nationals for admission purposes.
- Foreign nationals with foreign degrees must meet the minimum educational requirements as given above equivalent to an Indian Master’s Degree in the relevant disciplines. In addition, they should have a valid GRE/GMAT/GATE /JMET/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA score or a UGC/CSIR NET/JRF or an equivalent examination score in the relevant discipline and should have cleared TOEFL.
- International students are expected to have a working knowledge of English.
NIIT University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Submit the duly completed NIIT University PhD application form along with all the important documents, by using any of the following modes:
- Please go to https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/phd/ and create an account for yourself by providing the details specified in the registration form. Fill in the Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents as mentioned in the section of Application form
- Download the Ph.D Admission Application Form, print the same and submit the completed form along with all the required documents in one of the following ways:
- Send by registered post/speed post/courier service to NU Central Admissions Office.
- Submit in person to an authorizsed NU representative at NU Admissions Offices.
- Email the scanned copy of the completed form to email@example.com, along with the scanned copies of Class X, XII, Graduation, and Post-Graduation mark sheets and other required documents.
- The Application fee of INR 1500/- can be paid online or by cheque/demand draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at Gurgaon.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidate performance in the entrance exam and GDPI. Selection Committees of the particular areas will be liable for the accomplishment of the Entrance test and selection thereof
- All registered regular full-time students would be provided scholarships of up to Rs 30,000 per month. They shall be required to assist in teaching/research activities. In lieu of the services, NU shall not charge any university fee (computed approximately 4.5 lacs per annum) from the residential Ph.D scholars.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website