The full form of RADAR is ‘Radio Detection And Ranging.’ The term RADAR was first coined by the United States Navy. It is an electronic device which is used to detect objects. It uses ultra high frequency or the radio frequency’s microwave part in order to determine the range or position of an object. It can also detect the direction as well as the speed of a moving object. Several countries had developed this technique at the time of the second world war. However, the patent of this technology lies with the US. Different fields have different uses of RADAR. For example, in aviation it is used to inform the pilots regarding any obstacle in the path, cops use it to determine the speed of a vehicle, etc.
Full Form Related Links
- Vidya Balan Biography, Movies, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Career highlights
- Kangna Ranaut Biography, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Education
- Taapsee Pannu Movies, Age, Net Worth, Education, Biography
- Neha Kakkar Biography – Net worth, Age, Husband, songs, family
- Rohit Shetty Biography, Wife, Father, Movies, Net Worth
- GPT Full Form, What is the Full form of GPT in ChatGPT?
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 30, 2023
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 28, 2023