Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019
GPAT 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for 2019 session on 28th January 2019 for facilitating AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission in Post Graduate Pharmacy Programmes for the academic year 2019-20
GPAT 2019 will be held on 28th January 2019. The registration for GPAT 2019 will starts from 1st November 2019.
What is GPAT Exam ?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy Graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) Programme. The GPAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session
GPAT 2018 Scores
The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges
A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score
GPAT 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Start Date: 1st November 2018
- Registration End Date: 30th November 2018 extended to December 7, 2018 (11:50 PM)
- Admit Card: 7th January 2019
- GPAT 2019 Exam Date: 28th January 2019
- Date of Result Declaration: 10th February 2019
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2018-19 examination
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/university departments
- A list of cities where NTA will hold GPAT 2019 will be announced soon.
Application Process – How to Apply for GPAT 2019?
- Candidates who are eligible for this exam visit the official website for Registration.
- The registration can be done through online mode only.
- Before proceeding for the application form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully and accept the declaration to proceed further.
- The GPAT application form will be open from the 1st November till 30th November 2018.
- Candidates need to enter their qualification details and upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
GPAT 2019 Exam Fee
- Rs. 1400/- for General/OBC category – plus Bank charges as applicable
- Rs.700/- For SC/ST/PD Category – plus Bank charges as applicable
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
- GPAT is a computer based online test.
- The exam will be of 3 hour duration
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The questions will be Multiple choice questions
- The medium of the exam will be in English language.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GPAT Syllabus 2019
- The detailed GPAT syllabus will be provided by the authority on their website. Few topics from which the questions will be cover in the exam are:
Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
Also See :