Registration process for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021 begins
The Board of School Education has released the notification and important details related to the HTET 2021 on the official website. As per the notification the online registration for the same has begun from November 15, 2021 and will conclude on November 25, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website: www.bseh.org.in and apply for HTET 2021.
The online facility for corrections in particular will be available from November 26 to 28, 2021. The HTET 2021 Exam is scheduled to be held on December 18 and 19, 2021.
Steps to apply for HTET 2020
- Visit the official website www.bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab that reads, ‘Registration/Login.’
- A new page would open where you have to click on ‘Apply Now’ and then read all the instructions carefully.
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link given here to apply for HTET 2021.
- Start entering your details as asked and then upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit.
Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted to determine the eligibility of the aspirants to teach in all Elementary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary Schools by the Department of School Education.
HTET is conducted in three levels. Level 1 is conducted for the candidates who want to teach from class 1-5 (Primary Level). Level 2 is conducted for the aspirants who want to teach class 6th to 8th (TGT) while Level 3 Exam is conducted for those who want to teach classes 9th to 12th (PGT).