CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Board Exam 2022 Revaluation and Verification of Marks, here’s how to apply
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Revaluation and Verification of Mark – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the result of Class 12 Board Exam 2022 on July 22. The board has now released the notice regarding the schedule and processing fees for applying for verification of marks, revaluation and obtaining a photocopy of answer sheets of Class 12 Term 2 Board Exam 2022.
Candidates are required to keep the following points in mind before apply for the same:
- Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules along with processing charges.
- The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque/Cash etc.
- Incomplete/offline applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- For all the three steps, candidates have to make separate application and pay the processing charges separately. Only one application for each step per candidate will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
- Processing charges are non-refundable
Schedule and Processing Fee
Schedule of Verification of Marks and Processing Fee
- Candidates can apply online from 26th to 28th July, 2022 (up to 11:59 pm)
- Process Fee: Rs 500/- per subject
Schedule of Obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book(s) and Processing Fee
- Candidates can apply online from 8th to 9th August 2022 (up to 11:59 pm)
- Process Fee: Rs 700/- per answer book
Schedule of Re-evaluation and Processing Fee
- Candidates can apply online from 13th to 14th August 2022 (up to 11.59 pm)
- Process Fee: Rs 100/- per question
Verification of Marks
- Processing charge is Rs.500/- per subject.
- The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner: –
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website in the candidate’s login account.
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post by the concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
- In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however, information will be uploaded on the website.
- Applicants are advised to visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request.
- Only those candidates who will apply for verification of Marks Online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
Application for Obtaining Photocopy of the evaluated answer book
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Processing charge is Rs.700/- per subject.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and processing charges deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate’s login account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator/ any other official associated with the examination process etc.
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she shall have to apply online, as per the schedule for re-evaluation of marks.
Re-Evaluation of Evaluated Answer Book(S)
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs.100/- per question as processing charges.