NWDA Recruitment 2021 Notification released, Apply online for 62 LDC, UDC, JE and other posts
NWDA Recruitment 2021 – National Water Development Agency (NWDA), Delhi has released a notification announcing 62 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk Stenographer Grade-II and LDC posts to be recruited at its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country.
The online registration process will be carried out till 25th June 2021. Check out the eligibility criteria, salary, application process and more details on NWDA Recruitment 2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: National Water Development Agency
- Post Name: LDC, UDC, JE, Stenographer, Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Job Location: New Delhi
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 10th May 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2021
- Online Exam Date: To be notified
- A total of 64 vacancies has been announced for NWDA Delhi Recruitment 2021. The vacancy splitting based on various posts is given below.
- Junior Engineer: 16
- Hindi Translator: 01
- Jr. Accounts Officer: 05
- Upper Division Clerk: 12
- Stenographer: 05
- Lower Division Clerk: 23
- Total: 64 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Lower Division Clerk: (i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; (ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer; Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Internet
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Internet Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
- Junior Accounts Officer: (i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute or; (ii) Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body (iii) Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred
- Stenographer: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English/English with Hindi/any other subject as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer – 28-37 years
- Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer – 21-30 years
- The applicant should not exceed the age limit indicated above, as on the last date of receipt of application. However, this age is relaxable as per Govt. of India standing instructions for the following categories.
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC)
- Ex-serviceman Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force plus 3 years (i) 5 years for Jr. Engineer, Hindi Translator and Jr. Accounts Officer. (ii) Upto 40 years for UDC, Stenographer Gr-II and LDC (Minimum 3 years service has been rendered in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies)
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- The candidate must be citizen of India
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to Midnight, 25.06.2021 by visiting the NWDA’s web site www.nwda.gov.in
- Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the organization. Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for the post they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process
- No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The NWDA reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from time-to-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
- Candidates should have a valid personal Email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their Email/NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA.
- Male General & OBC: Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/-
- Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer: Rs.35400-112400/- (level-6)
- Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer: Rs. 25500-81100/- (level-4)
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900-63200/- (level-2)
- For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC: The selection will be done through an online competitive Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Stenographer Gr-II and LDC: The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website