Marwari College Ranchi announces Admission to Intermediate and Vocational Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for 2021-22
Marwari College Ranchi Admission 2021 – Marwari College Ranchi invites applications for admission to Intermediate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate level programes in various streams of Humanities & Social sciences, Commerce, Science and Vocational Courses for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check more details on Marwari College Ranchi Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same till August 25, 2021.
- Master Of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master Of Business Administration
- M.Sc Bio-Tech
- M.A Fashion Design
- Diploma In Digital Photography & Film Making
- One Year Amanat Certificate Course
Marwari College Ranchi Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date Of Commencement Of Applications (Vocational U.G/Film Making/Amanat) 11th August 2021
- Last Date Of Applications : 25th August 2021
- Provisional Selection List : 27th August 2021
- Admission Start : 28 August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Marwari College Ranchi Admission 2021
- The aspirants seeking admission to the Intermediate courses need to complete their 10th from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- The aspirants seeking admission to the UG courses need to complete their 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- The aspirants seeking admission to the PG courses need to complete their graduation from a recognised college/university with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- Note: Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by MCR for the course specific details.
- Master Of Computer Applications (MCA) : IT, BCA, BCM & B.Sc With Math(I.Sc. Passed With Math)
- Master Of Business Administration : Graduate From Any Stream With Minimum 50% Marks.
- In Case Of SC/ST Candidates The Minimum Percentage Shall Be 45% Marks.
- However First Preference Shall Be Given To The Candidates Who Have A Valid Score Card Of Any Aptitude Test(CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA & CMAT Etc.).
- M.Sc Bio-Tech : B.Sc. With Bio-Tech, Bot,Zoology
- M.A Fashion Design : Passed B.A. Fashion Design
- Diploma In Digital Photography & Film Making: Minimum Qualification:- Pass In Class 12th Examination In Any Stream And Basic Computer Knowledge
- BCA/IT/BCM : I.Sc Passed With Physics/Chemistry/Math
- BBA : Inter Passed From Any Stream
- CND : I.Sc Passed
- FD : Inter Passed From Any Stream
- B.Sc-BioTech : I.Sc. Passed With Biology
- One Year Amanat Certificate Course : Passed From I.A/I.Sc.
- The candidate must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and ST/SC candidate 45% in the qualifying examination for MCA/MBA/M.Sc BIO-TECH.
Marwari College Ranchi Admission 2021 Application Process
- The college releases the application form online on its official website http://www.marwaricollegeranchi.ac.in/
- The aspirants need to fill the online application form and submit the duly filled form with the necessary details. The form can be filled online. Aspirants can pay the application fee by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- For Vocational(U.G) : Rs.800/-(BCA/IT/BCM/BBA/FD/CND/BioTech)
- For Vocational(P.G) : Rs.800/-(MCA/MBA/M.Sc-BioTech/M.A FD)
- For Certificate Courses : Rs.500/-(Amanat)
- For Diploma Courses : Rs.800/-(Diploma In Digital Photography & Film Making)
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking
- For all courses : The admissions to all the courses offered at Marwari College, Ranchi are on the basis of merit scored by the candidates in the respective qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website