KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar announces Admission to MBA & Super MBA Program 2024, Apply now
KSOM MBA Admission 2024- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) School of Management (SOM), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to MBA and Super MBA Program for the session 2024. KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar is one of the top B Schools of India with a ranking of 32 as per NIRF, MHRD, Government of India, 2020. KSOM is a part of KIIT Deemed to be University – one of the 10 private institutes in India to get ‘Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, MHRD, Government of India. The MBA program of KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. It is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. Check the post below for more details on KIIT School of Management MBA Admission 2024
KSOM MBA Admission 2024
- Business Analytics
- Operations & IT
- Super MBA
- Business Analytics
- Supply Chain
- Last Date of Application: 15th January 2024
- Admit Card Download: 17th January 2024
- Dates of Entrance Exam: 19th – 21st January 2024
- Publication of Result: 25th January 2024
- Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA). The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2024 can also apply.
- Candidates can Apply Online via:
- KIITEE Management 2024: ksom.ac.in/kiiteem
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA Scores: ksom.ac.in/mba
- Application through Offline mode
- Application form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of Rs 1250/- in demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management” Payment at Bhubaneswar,.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Examination KIITEE Management – 2024, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- KIITEE Management 2024 is KSOM’s own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test.
- Mode of Exam : Computer-based Examination
- Duration : two and half hour’s duration
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question : 150 Questions
- Marking Scheme : One mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response
- Language : Language of the questions will be in English
- Quantitative Aptitude : 40 marks
- Analytical Reasoning : 40 marks
- English: 30 marks
- General Knowledge: 20 marks
- Issue of Social concern: 20 marks
- Top 5 ranked candidates in KIITEE Management Test 2024 will be eligible for a scholarship equivalent to 50% of tuition fees.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India