IIPM Bengaluru announces Admission to Joint Academic Program PGDM-FPBM 2022-2024 (6th Batch), Apply Now
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bengaluru Joint Academic Collaboration with University of Wisconsin Madison, (WI-USA) invites application for admission to Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management Food Processing and Business Management (PGDM-FPBM) Approved by AICTE-MHRD-GoI for the academic year 2022-24 (6th Batch)
- 24 months Residential Program jointly with University of Wisconsin-Madison
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Filled in Application Forms: 31st January 2022
- Test Date : As per schedule
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or educational institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied discipline.
- NRIs, PIOs and foreign students are eligible to apply. In addition, a valid national level entrance test ( CAT/XAT/ MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE/IPAT ) score is mandatory.
- The Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission Application Process 2022
- Kindly visit our website www.iipmb.edu.in for submitting your online application form.
- The application fee of Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 625/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates, with relevant certificates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bengaluru.
- Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of (a) prior academic record, (b) test scores, (c) writing and communication proficiency, (d) group discussions, and (e) personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website