IIPM Bengaluru announces Admission to Joint Academic Program PGDM-FPBM 2021-2023 (5th Batch)
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Joint Academic Program 2021 – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bengaluru and University of Wisconsin Madison, (WI-USA) invites application for admission to Joint Academic Program on Post Graduate Diploma in Management Food Processing & Business Management (PGDM-FPBM) 2021-23 (5th Batch) – Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- 24 months full time program jointly with University of Wisconsin-Madison
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Joint Academic Program 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting Filled in Application Forms Extended upto :- 15th July 2021
- Test Date : As per schedule
Eligibility Criteria for IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Joint Academic Program 2021
- The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE/Xat/ IPAT.
- The Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Joint Academic Program 2021 Application Process
- For Prospectus and Application form, write to the Admissions Office along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1250/- (Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates with relevant certificates, drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bengaluru.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iipmb.edu.in and Filled-in application along with fee may be sent to the Admission Office, Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru (IIPMB), Jnana Bharathi Campus, P. O. Malathalli, Bengaluru-560056 (India)
- A Demand Draft for Rs.1250/- (Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE/XAT/
- IPAT exam. Selection will be on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skill, group discussion and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website