IIPM Bengaluru announces Admission to Joint Academic Program PGDM-FPBM 2023-25 (07th Batch), Apply Now
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bengaluru Joint Academic Collaboration with University of Wisconsin Madison, (WI-USA) invites application for admission to Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management Food Processing and Business Management (PGDM-FPBM) Approved by AICTE-MHRD-GoI for the academic year 2023-25 (07th Batch)
IIPM Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission 2023
- 24 months Residential Program jointly with University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Last Date for Submitting Filled in Application Forms: 31st January 2023
- Test Date : As per schedule
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or educational institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied discipline.
- NRIs, PIOs and foreign students are eligible to apply. In addition, a valid national level entrance test ( CAT/XAT/ MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE/IPAT ) score is mandatory.
- The Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission
- Kindly visit our website www.iipmb.edu.in for submitting your online application form.
- The application fee of Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 625/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates, with relevant certificates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bengaluru.
- Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of (a) prior academic record, (b) test scores, (c) writing and communication proficiency, (d) group discussions, and (e) personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website