Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Diploma in Watershed Management Program 2020
IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management Admission 2020 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for admission to the Diploma Course in Watershed Management Program for January 2020 session
This program was developed with financial support of Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India.
See: IGNOU Admission 2020
- Diploma Program in Watershed Management aims at developing competent human resource in the field of Watershed Development/Management
- It intends to impart basic knowledge and skills for water harvesting, conservation and utilisation, soil erosion and its management, integrated farming systems including crop husbandry, animal husbandry, agroforestry, fish farming, funding, monitoring, evaluation and capacity building of watershed programs besides extension
- It will provide a basic understanding of various activities undertaken during the development of watershed programs
- The program also intends to address the workforce requirement of the watershed management and focus on upgrading the knowledge and skills of existing personnel in the watershed development
- The minimum duration of the diploma program is one year. However, the candidate has the flexibility of completing the program within four years’ time
IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application form: 4th week of December 2019
See: IGNOU Admission 2020 Updates
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management Admission 2020
- The eligibility requirement for this Diploma program is 10+2 pass-outs or Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) from IGNOU
- The program fee is Rs. 10,000/-
Medium of Structure
- The program is offered in English and Hindi medium. All the interested candidates from rural areas and below poverty line urban candidates can avail 50% fee concession on submission of valid proof
See: List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure January 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
See: Distance Education Admissions
IGNOU New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Block-6, Room No. 18 Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Email: email@example.com Phone:-011-29534326, Fax: 011-29534229, Website www.ignou.ac.in