IGNOU Admission 2021, Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, FAQs
Indira Gandhi National Open University 2021 Admission Procedure will be conducted by IGNOU. IGNOU offers various programs like Bachelor and Master Degree Programmes, Certificate Programmes, Postgraduate diploma and Degrees, and more.
These exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2020. These entrance exam for IGNOU admission into various programmed conducted twice in a year i.e January and July session. If Aspirants want admission into management programs, So that will be offered through the OPENMAT Exam Score.
If want admission into B.Ed that will be through the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance test. In this article, get full information about IGNOU Courses, fees, entrance test, Duration, Eligibility, and more.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university located in New Delhi India. IGNOU was established in 1985 by Govt. of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantaged sections of society.
- IGNOU offers UG and PG courses in humanities, sciences, education, engineering, law, management, agriculture, tourism, hospitality, journalism, and media studies.
- IGNOU Re-registration as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services has introduced an Online Re-Registration System (ORRS). Through this facility, existing learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive an instant confirmation for the successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS.
List of IGNOU Courses 2021
|Bachelor’s Degree||Master’s Degree||Certificate Programme|
|PhD Programmes||M.Phil Programme||PG & Advanced Certificate|
|Diploma Programme||PG Diploma||PG & Advanced Diploma|
IGNOU 2021 OPENMAT Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Application form Releasing Date||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date for an Application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2021|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of May 2021|
IGNOU OPENMAT Courses Offered
School of Management studies offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) and various Post Graduate Specialisation Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
IGNOU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- BA/B.Com/BSW – 10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
- BBA/BCA – Completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- MCA – Aspirant must have complete BCA or graduate degree with mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized university
- MBA – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- PG Diploma in Rural Management – Candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- B.Ed – At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks.
Check out full Information – IGNOU B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees, Duration and Entrance exam
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Eligibility
MBA (through Entrance Test Only)
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program would be as per the AICTE norms viz. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
- Note: Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3-year duration
Check out the full list – IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU 2021 Exam Pattern
For IGNOU OPENMAT
- The Exam will be conducted through offline mode
- Number of Sections – There are four sections in the exam i.e General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.
- Total Number of questions – There will be a total of 200 MCQs
- Time Duration – Candidate has to complete the exam in 3 Hours.
- Total Marks – The complete exam will be of 200 Marks
|Sections||Number of questions|
Check out the Full Details – IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern
For B.Ed Entrance Exam
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance test will have two Parts i.e A and B.
- Total Number of the question – There will be a total 100 Questions
- Total Marks – The exam is consisting of 100 Marks
- Time Duration – The test need to be completed in 2 hours
As these are divided into two parts – Part A and Part B
|Part – A||Aspects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section – 1||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section – 2||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section – 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section – 4||Teaching-learning & the school||25||25|
|Part – B||Subject Competence (any one)||Number of questions||Marks|
IGNOU Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling IGNOU Online Application Form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of the Online Entrance Test and then login with your username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details, and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification