ASBM University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022, Fill Application Form Now
ASBM University MBA Admission – ASBM University Bhubaneswar, Odisha invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022-24.
Read on for more details on ASBM University MBA Admission 2022
MBA Specialisation Offered
ASBM University is the first in the country to offer dual or single specialisation both in functional and sectoral areas.
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology & Analytics
- Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- BIFS Management
- Retail Management
ASBM University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process : On going
- Last date to fill up online form : 31st March 2022
ASBM University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree holder
- Any discipline from any recognized University.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category)
- National Level Qualifying Test (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA) valid score card/ ASBMUEE Test
ASBM University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.asbm.ac.in/ & https://www.asbm.ac.in/admission-mba
- Application form can also be downloaded from the website at www.asbm.ac.in. The fee has to be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Asian School of Business Management” payable at Bhubaneswar or by online.
- The candidates can obtain ASBM University admission application form along with the information bulletin on payment of Rs. 950/- (Rupees Nine Hundred Fifty Only) from university campus.
- The filled in application form and payment receipt and send the filled in application form, payment receipt along with self-attested copy of all the documents send to ASBM University Shiksha Vihar, Bhola, ASBM University P.O., Chandaka, Bhubaneswar – 754 012
- Application Fee: Rs. 950/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in National Level Qualifying Test Score / ASBMUEE Test Score, Past academic performance, Performance in Group Discussion Personal Interview, Performance in sports extra-curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity.
- Final selection is based on the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Scholarship of Rs.50,000/- to the student having secured minimum 70% mark or equivalent CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Scholarship of Rs.25,000/- to the student having secured minimum 65% mark or equivalent CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website