Indian Army TGC 2021 Notification Out for 134th Technical Graduate Course commencing in January 2022, Apply now
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-134) commencing in January 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
Check out complete details on Indian Army TGC Recruitment (Technical Graduate Course) 2021 like important dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure, pay scale and more from the post below.
Civil/ Building Construction Technology –
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics –
Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc –
Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics –
Electronics & Telecommunication –
Information Technology (IT) –
Telecommunication Engineering –
Electronics & Communication –
Satellite Communication –
Automobile Engineering –
Textile Engineering –
Total no of vacancy – 40
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Apply Start On 17th August 2021
- Registration Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th September 2021
- Date of Exam: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
- Only Male Candidates who are from the Engineering Background are eligible to apply OR (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of Jan 1962 with the intention of settling down in India.
- 20 to 27 years as on 01st Jan 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive)
- Applicants who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply
- Applicants studying in the final year of Engineering Degree Course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01st Jan 2022 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
- Such applicants will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on “Officer Entry Apply/Login” and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Applicants may apply online at Indian Army’s website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) from 17th August 2021 at 12:00 AM to 15th September 2021 till 12:00 AM
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Height & Weight: Minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight
- Permanent Body Tattoos: For tattoo policy, please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Exam: An applicant recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical exam by a Board of Service Medical officer
- LIEUTENANT – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- CAPTAIN – Level 10B (61,300 – 1,93,900)
- MAJOR – Level 11 (69,400 – 2,07,200)
- LT COLONEL – Level 12A (1,21,200 – 2,12,400)
- COLONEL (TS) – Level 13 (1,30,800 – 2,15,900)
- COLONEL – Level 13 (1,30,800 – 2,15,900)
- BRIGADIER – Level 13A (1,39,600 – 2,17,600)
- MAJOR GENERAL – Level 14 (1,44,200 – 2,18,200)
- LT GENERAL – Level 15 (1,82,200 – 2,24,500)
- VCOAS – Level 17 (2,25,000) (Fixed)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website