RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021Notification (Out), Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Rail India Technical and Economic Service, under of Ministry of Railways has released a notification for the Apprenticeship Training Program for the Financial Year 2021-22 from Degree (Engineering, Non engineering), Diploma and ITI Pass-out candidates for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts.
All interested and eligible applicants can apply online till 12th May 2021. A total of 146 vacancies will be recruited through this drive. Candidates can check details on RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 such as the eligibility criteria, application form, selection criteria and other details.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited
- Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice
- Number of Vacancy: 146 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 76 Posts + 20 posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 15 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 35 Posts
- Total – 146 Posts
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22nd April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 12th May 2021
Eligibility criteria for RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- For Graduate Apprentice Post – Candidate should have Engineering Degree which means should have B.E or B.Tech degree in any discipline or Non – Engineering Graduate which means candidate should have BA, BBA or B.Com degree is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- For Diploma Apprentice Post – Candidate should have Diploma degree in any decent discipline is preferred and For Trade Apprentices Post candidate should pass out with ITI course is mandatory.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/institute in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or have job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of essential qualification (as mentioned in Annexure I), shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Prior to applying for apprenticeship training vacancies in RITES Limited, Engineering Degree/Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link https://forms.gle/vQk548kzhQKyARxZA
- Duly filled Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of document verification, if called)
- Essential qualification certificates as per Annexure I (Marksheets of all semesters/years and passing certificate/Degree/Diploma/ITI)
- If there is a CGPA system/pattern then the candidate must submit scanned copy of conversion formula issued by their Institution or University, to convert CGPA into percentage
- DOB proof Matriculation Certificate/ Aadhar card/Driving License etc. in which D0B is mentioned clearly
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card etc.)
- Caste certificate as per the prescribed GOI format in case a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD category. Latest caste certificate as per GOI (Central) format in case candidate belong to OBC (NCL) Category
- Latest EWS certificate is required in case candidate belongs to EWS category
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade / Branch / Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through email along with uploading of list on RITES website
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.14000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.10000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website