NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply only for 94 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 94 Graduate and Technician Apprentice.
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online on or before 20th August 2021. REad further for more details on NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice – 44
- Technician Apprentice – 50
- Total – 94 Posts
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Apply Online (through NATS Portal): 20th August 2021
- Last Date of Receipt of filled up Applications Form along with testimonials & documents via Email: 10th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in Eng. or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate Exam of professional bodies recognized by the Central Gov. as equivalent to a degree
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Eng. or Technology as mentioned at (a) and (b) above
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- A Diploma in Eng. or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST/OBC/PwD /Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates willing to be a part of NEEPCO have to apply for latest NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts through Online (Email) mode from 26th July 2021 to 20th August 2021
- Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with BOPT, through online enrolment at NATS in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment
- For instance, there may be candidates who possess qualification of both B.Tech and Diploma
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 18000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs 15000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website