The Full form of IBS is Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IBS is a common disorder that affects the large intestine in human body. Signs and symptoms include abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, gas, and constipation or diarrhea, or both. IBS is a chronic condition that you’ll need to manage long term. Only a small number of people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome have severe signs and symptoms. Some people can control their symptoms by lifestyle, managing diet, and stress. More-severe symptoms can be treated with counseling and medication. The signs and symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome vary. The most common include abdominal pain, bloating or cramping that is typically relieved or partially relieved by passing a bowel movement, excess gas, constipation or diarrhea – sometimes alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation, or mucus in the stool. A person should immediately see his doctor if he have a persistent change in bowel habits or other signs or symptoms of IBS. They may indicate a more serious condition, such as colon cancer. More-serious signs and symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome include weight loss, diarrhea at night, rectal bleeding, iron deficiency anemia, unexplained vomiting, difficulty swallowing, persistent pain that isn’t relieved by a bowel movement or passing gas.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 25, 2023
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 24, 2023
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 23, 2023
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 21, 2023
- JEE Main 2023 Exam Date revised, check new date
- CMS Full Form, Full Form of CMS in IT, Medical, Banking
- EMAIL Full Form, What is the Full Form is EMAIL?
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 19, 2023