IGNOU extends last date of Re-registration process for January 2021 session again
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date of re-registration process for the January 2021 Session. As per the official website, the last date of re-registration is now February 28, 2021. Candidates can register themselves online at ignou.samarth.edu.in. Earlier the last date for re-registration was January 15 which was extended till January 31, 2021 and again extended till February 15, 2021.
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form for January session 2021
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration.