Last date for IGNOU Re-Registration for January 2022 session extended again
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to apply for Re-registration for January 2022 session. As per the notification on the official website, the last date to apply for re-registration has been extended till December 31, 2021.
This is not the first time the last date for re-registration has been extended by IGNOU. Earlier the last date for re-registration was November 30 and was then extended till December 15, 2021.
IGNOU via its Twitter handle has notified the extension of the last date. It says, “The last Date of Re-registration for January 2022 Session has been extended till 31st December, 2021.”
Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can re-register themselves for the January 2022 session at ignou.samarth.edu. IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two or three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop-up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)