NTA opens Correction window for choice of cities for CSIR UGC NET 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the correction window to make changes in the choice of cities for the CSIR-UGC NET 2020 Exam application form. The correction window is active now and will close down on October 20, 2020 (11: 59 PM). Candidates can make the changes on the official site at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The examination is scheduled to be held on November 19, 21 and 26, 2020. The admit card for the same would release shortly before the commencement of the examination on the official site of NTA
The NTA official notice reads, “this is view of the demand from various students regarding correction in the choice of Cities in the Online Application Form for CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 due to the constraints being faced by the candidates in light of COVID-19 pandemic.”
Steps to make changes in choice of cities in CSIR-UGC NET 2020 Application form
- Visit the official site: csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR-UGC NET Exam 2020 choice of cities link available on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials and make the corrections or changes.
- Click on submit and your preferences would be submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
As per the notification, “It is made clear that NTA does not make corrections of any particulars, including Centres/Cities, based on individual emails/calls/hard copies of letters etc.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting https://csirnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in for latest updates. The candidates can also contact at 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpdesk) or mail at [email protected]