SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply online for 439 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification and invites online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular Basis. SBI has announced a total of 439 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can check vacancy details, important dates, eligibility criteria, salary and more for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 from the post below and Apply Online through the bank website.
- Assistant Manager (UI Developer) – 20
- Assistant Manager (Backend Developer)- 18
- Assistant Manager (Integration Developer)- 17
- Assistant Manager (Web and Content Management)- 14
- Assistant Manager (Data & Reporting)- 25
- Assistant Manager (Automation Engineer)- 2
- Assistant Manager (Manual SIT Tester)- 14
- Assistant Manager (Automated SIT Tester) – 8
- Assistant Manager (UX Designer & VD)- 6
- Assistant Manager (DevOps Engineer) -4
- Deputy Manager (Business Analyst)- 6
- Deputy Manager (Solution Architect)- 5
- Assistant Manager (Software Developer)- 174
- Deputy Manager (Software Developer)- 40
- Assistant Manager (Cloud Operations)- 2
- Assistant Manager (Containerization Engineer)- 2
- Assistant Manager (Public Cloud Engineer)- 2
- Deputy Manager (Data Centre Operations) – 6
- Chief Manager (Cloud Operations) – 1
- Interaction Assistant General Manager (Data Centre Operations)- 1
- Assistant Manager (Kubernetes Administrator) -1
- Assistant Manager (System Administrator Linux) – 6
- Assistant Manager (Database Administrator) -8
- Assistant Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic)- 3
- Assistant Manager (Infrastructure Engineer) -1
- Assistant Manager (Java Developer) -6
- Assistant Manager (Spring Boot Developer) -1
- Assistant Manager (Network Engineer)- 1
- Deputy Manager (System Administrator Linux)- 3
- Deputy Manager (Database Administrator)- 2
- Deputy Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic)- 2
- Deputy Manager (Windows Administrator)- 1
- Deputy Manager (Network Engineer) -1
- Deputy Manager (Dot Net Developer)- 1
- Deputy Manager (Java Developer)- 11
- Deputy Manager (Software Engineer)- 2
- Project Manager – 6
- Manager (DB2 Database Administrator)-1
- Manager (Network Engineer) – 1
- Manager (Windows Administrator) – 1
- Manager (Tech Lead) – 2
- Senior Project Manager – 7
- Manager (Network Security Specialist)- 1
- Manager (Application Architect)- 2
- Chief Manager (Application Architect) – 1
- Total – 439 Posts
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16th September 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06th October 2023
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): Tentatively in the Month of DEC 2023/ JAN 2024
- Essential Education Qualification for All Posts (as on 30.04.2023): B.E/B. Tech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering or equivalent degree in above specified discipline) or MCA or M. Tech/ M.Sc. in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronic & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in above specified discipline) from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Read the official notification for more details – click here
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SBI Specialist Officers SCO application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
- A candidate cannot apply for more than one post.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC, ST, PH – 0/-
Mode of Payment
- SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
- The selection process for SBI SCO Recruitment consists of three phases: written test, interview and document verification. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam and interview.
- Written Exam – 100 Marks: The written test for SBI SCO recruitment consists of multiple choice questions. The questions are based on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge. The exam is conducted online, and the duration of the exam varies depending on the position.
- Interview – 25 Marks: Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview. Interview will be conducted to assess the personality, communication skills and suitability of the candidate for the job. The interview panel comprises of senior bank officials and subject matter experts.
- Document Verification: Candidates selected for the job will have to go through the document verification process. The documents that need to be verified include educational certificates, identity proof, address proof and other relevant documents.
- Training: Selected candidates will have to undergo training before starting their work. The duration of training varies depending on the position, but generally, it lasts for about 3 to 6 months
- No 1 to 10, No 13, No 15 to 17, No 21 to 28 JMGS I Basic Pay: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7/-63840
- No 11 to 12, No 14 & 18, No 29 to 37 MMGS II Basic Pay: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- No 38 to 44 MMGS III Basic Pay: 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- No 19 & No 45 SMGS IV Basic Pay: 76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890
- No 20 SMGS V Basic Pay: 89890-2500/2-94890-2730/2-100350
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website