SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Salary, Application and Selection Process
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizens for the appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers – Manager (Performance Planning & Review) on a regular basis, Advisor (Fraud Risk) and Senior Executive (Economist) on a contract basis. SBI has announced a total of 8 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 08th April 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 28th April 2022
PWD LD (OA/OL)#
Advisor (Fraud Risk)
Manager (Performance Planning & Review)
Senior Executive (Economist)
Note: (# Vacancy for PWD LD(OA/OL) is horizontal and this is included in the vacancies of parent category).
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Advisor (Fraud Risk): Applicants shall have Graduation with Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in criminal / financial offenses.
- Manager (Performance Planning & Review): Candidates must have completed B.Com./B.E./B.Tech., and ii) PG in Management / MBA or its equivalent from recognized university/ college as 2 years full time regular course. (Institutions recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE / UGC). Specialisation in Finance will be preferred.
- Senior Executive (Economist): Candidates shall passed A Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Candidates applying for the post of Advisor (Fraud Risk) should be below the age of 63 years.
- The maximum age for the post of Senior Executive (Economist) should be 32 years as on March 1, 2022.
- For the post of Manager (Performance Planning & Review) candidates should be between the age of 25 to 35 years.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Step 1 – Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Step 2: Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Step 3: Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled-in completely, candidates should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- Step 4: When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- Step 5: After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- Step 6: Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- Step 7: After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- The selection process will be based on the shortlisting and interview except for the post of Senior Executive (Economist)
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
- For the post of Senior Executive (Economist) the selection will be based on the Shortlisting cum interaction.
- Advisor (Fraud Risk): Consolidated monthly fee of Rs.1,00,000/- and an administrative monthly expense of Rs.25,000/-
- Manager (Performance Planning & Review): Pay Scale- 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230 Officials will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per the rules in force from time to time.
- Senior Executive (Economist): Rs.18 to 24 lakhs. Annual CTC will depend upon Experience & Current Emoluments of candidates in the present employment and place of posting.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022