XIM University announce Master’s Program in Urban and Regional Planning and MBA-Urban Management & Governance Admission 2022
XIM University MBA-UMG and MURP Admission – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master in Urban and Regional Planning and MBA-Urban Management & Governance Programs offered by School of Human Settlements for the academic session 2022
XIM University MBA-UMG and MURP Admission Dates 2022
- The last date to apply online is March 15, 2022
- Last date to fill up the application form is May 31, 2022
XIM University MBA-UMG and MURP Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have secured the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in their Bachelor’s degree program (in a recognized Institute/ College/ University) can apply. Final-year degree students who expect such positions in their final examinations can also apply. (Such candidates do not require Admission Test scores mentioned below). All such applicants must submit a Certificate from the Head of the Institution stating their position, when asked for. Or;
- Candidates with a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University can apply with a valid Admission Test score as given below. Or;
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Geography (Hons.), and Economics (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate are encouraged to apply. Such candidates should fill-up a separate form by clicking here.
- Candidates with keen interest and/or experience in the urban sector, and with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in their Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) program are also encouraged to apply. Such candidates should fill-up a separate form by clicking here.
- Final year degree students (for all criteria mentioned in this section), who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2022, can also apply.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Architecture/Planning or Master’s degree in Geography/Economics/Sociology with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University can apply. Those with a valid Admission Test score of GATE/CEED/NATA/CCU will be given preference.
- Candidates from any other disciplines with at least 60% marks in aggregate and with a demonstrable experience and interest in Urban and Regional Planning may also apply.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2022, can also apply.
XIM University MBA-UMG and MURP Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://xub.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1 : Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/ Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/ Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2 : Login with your XUBID/ Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of the photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each).
- Step 3 : Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.400/- each for the subsequent options. Use a single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- Application fee : Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- All shortlisted candidates (for all criteria mentioned in this section) will have to appear for a Writing Ability Test and/or Personal Interview.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, GATE, X-GMT or NMAT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/GATE/NMAT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and apply please visit the official website